Saving Faith...

On the next morning, the Ninja, except Alex, see Faith's hunter hat half buried in the sand which was broken. They ducked behind a boulder, making sure that there wasn't anything suspicious. 

Cole: Yeah. That's her.

He said after he took out his binocular and peered out at the hat. 

Wu: We have to go down and save her.

Kai: No, we have to get the Dragon Armor. In case you've forgotten, they don't have the map and Alex has it. And we know where he's at right now. 

Zane: Kai is correct. And it appears this could be a trap.

Jay: Oh, really? Really? It takes a Nindroid to figure that out? Eh, sorry, Wu, but we can't go out there. If we want to go home, we need to find the Firstbourne's nest.

He whined not liking what Zane had said as Wu grabs the binoculars from Cole's hands and looked at the hat. 

Cole: Well, maybe more of his memories came back. Something that could help us in a situation like this.

Kai: Is that true? Do you remember more?

He asked the teenager as Wu continued to stare at Faith's hat but he sighed as he lowered the binoculars and looked down. 

Wu: I can't lie, they haven't. But my father told me I have to have faith, and without her, we would have never gotten this far. Besides, ninja never leave friends behind.

He looks back up smiling as the ninja looks at each other and stood up, joining teen Wu. 

Kai: And we've got your back.

They grabbed their weapons and carefully inched closer to Faith's hat. 

Wu: They must have left her here for the elements to finish her off.

He stated while the ninja were on guard while he gets Faith. The female hunter tried to say something to them but her mouth was gagged as Wu pulled her hat off. 

Wu: Are you okay?

He asked as he removed the gag as she began to cough for air. 

Faith: *coughs* You should not have come. It's a trap.

She shouted as the same time she did, hunters popped out of the sand, surrounded them boxing them closer to the female. 

Jay: And... it's a trap.

He groaned as he dropped his weapon to the ground as the others followed suit as the hunters started to grab them by their arms and lead them to the poles they instantly recognized. 

And later that night, the Hunters feast around a campfire as the ninja, Wu and Faith are tied up on poles. And while the hunters ate, Iron Baron stood in front of the poles with a wide smile on his pale face. 

Iron Baron: *laughs* Eat up, Hunters! We have the son of the First Spinjitzu Master. By first light, with him by my side, the Firstbourne will gladly give up the rest of the Dragon Armor. Then, it will be a feast, every night!

The hunters cheered and continued to feast and drink. 

Jay: Could you pass a roasted lizard stick up here? I'm hungry too. No? No takers? Oh, that's okay, I'm-I'm kind of watching my figure anyway.

Wu: I'm sorry. I thought I was doing the right thing, but I've only made it worse.

Faith: Hmm. Your heart is pure, but this realm is cruel. I am just sorry you ever had to find this place.

Kai: I don't sweat a little, Wu. We've seen worse. Any moment, Zane will have cut through the binds and we'll be out of here. Or maybe Alex will fly back here and use his armor to save us.