Two Lies, One Truth...

After driving through the night, the sun was now becoming very hot. Everyone decided to take a break to have some water and also check on their seeders. Jay climbed onto a seeder and dug out a canteen as Kai slowly trudged over looking not very happy. 

Kai: *sighs* I’m parched,  and you drank my water. 

He said before grabbed his canteen away from Jay, before they started a dispute over water. 

Jay: Your water? That’s my bag. 

Kai:  Hey! We said we were sharing it. It’s already half gone. 

Jay: I’m not the only one. 

Faith: *groans* 

Jay: Zane had a little. 

Kai: Zane doesn’t need to drink. Admit it, you’re a water hog. 

Jay: Where’s Nya when you need her? 

They started to pull each other by their gi’s and stopped when Faith stomped over upset by their bickering as she pulled out her blade, causing the two to freak out. 

Jay: Whoa, whoa, hey, hey! 

Kai: Hey, careful, careful! 

But she didn’t aim the blade at them, as she sliced a cactus that was behind them in half, revealing the juice inside. But even just cutting a cactus in half didn’t stop the two to keep fighting, now over who was going to have the cactus, which made Alex sigh before continuing to fix his vehicle as Faith sighed walking back to her seeder as she glanced at Zane. 

Faith: *groans* How you have survived this long is beyond me. 

She muttered before climbing back inside her seeder to continue fixing it. And after a few seconds of quiet, Cole called out as he noticed something off in the distance. 

Cole: Uh, guys? 

Faith: Baron’s hunters. 

Cole pointed as Faith quickly recognized the dust cloud that was on the horizon and the sound of engines were getting closer. 

Faith: We need to go. 

She urged everyone as she put on her hunter mask, going in her hunter outfit. The two bickering boys stopped fighting over the cactus as they jumped into their speeders and sped off as Iron Baron caught up to them. 

As they sped off the hunters were still on their tails as they were steadily closing in on them, but only Kai and Faith’s seeder. 

Jet Jack: Always knew you were a defector! 

She shouted as Faith eyed her through her mask, not wanting them to stop them from getting the dragon armor. Jet Jack then rammed her vehicle into Kai and Faith’s seeder but Faith hit her right back. Another vehicle  stopped beside the seeder Jay and Zane were driving as male hunter that had a slot machine started to spin as it landed on a claw. 

Jay: We won! 

He exclaimed happily before the hunter launched a chain that grabbed the side of their speeder. 

Jay: Uh. Maybe we lost. Definitely not. 

He sighed when another seeder used the same chain and latched it on the other side and began to hold them in place. 

Zane: *grunts* I can’t break free. Prepare to reverse. 

He said as a giant rock came into view as Jay gave the nindroid a worrying glance. 

Jay: What? If we reverse at this speed- - 

He was cut off when Zane went in reverse, making their vehicle halt as his actions caused the two hunter vehicles to crash right into the rock as the chains flew off, freeing their seeder.