Game of Masks...

Back with the Ninja, as Alex and Baby Wu escaped from the Bounty, part of the boy’s jacket got caught in some wood as it ripped a small piece of it, making him leave it behind. But luckily, Cole was able to grab it before any SOG members could notice it as he put it in his pocket. 

Cole went back to the others as the gang climbed on the Bounty, and surrounded them. The Ninja all flipped their masks on and prepared to fight the gang. 

Ultra Violet: The Quiet One wouldn’t like that. 

She smirked before she gave a signal to her men to begin the attack. 

As the gang members started to rush towards the Ninja, Jay used his nunchucks to throw some members overboard, as Zane did the same thing. Kai was using his swords to combat against ones who had weapons, as he was able to succeed in defeating a few. Cole was fighting against members who also had weapons, as he quickly lost his grip on his weapon, as it flew out of his hands, as he was now cornered. 

But he was lucky, when Jay swooped in just in time to save him, as he knocked the gang members overboard. Jay then caught something in the corner of his eye and ran towards it. 

Jay: Cole! Catch! 

He found Cole’s hammer as Jay tossed it to him. Cole easily caught his weapon in his hands, before he quickly bashed it into a group of gang members, causing them to fall off the ship. Nya and Zane were busy occupying Killow and Ultra Violet as the others continued fighting the members. 

But the fight didn’t last long, as the two leaders pulled out their Oni Masks. Killow began to chuckle as he brought his mask out, causing Zane and Nya to back off, as Mr. E jumped on the Bounty too, as he also brought his mask out too. The Sons of Garmadon had managed to back the Ninja into a corner, as it left them with little options. 

No one had any idea how to get out of the situation they were in, as Cole turned to the others, as they instantly knew what he was going to do. One by one, they all dropped their weapons in surrender, as the plan was not one everyone wanted to do, they knew they couldn’t fight all the members off and hoped to keep the Bounty in one piece. The gang members grab them before they tie them up in chains that were made with Vengestone, making it impossible for them to use their elemental powers to break free.  

Killow then took control of the Bounty, and started flying it over the trees. And while the Bounty was flying to wherever, one member quickly noticed the ripped piece of Alex’s jacket in Cole’s pocket, as they harshly yanked it out. 

Ultra Violet: What’s this? 

She asked the Ninja, as she was busy checking the piece of jacket to anyone, before she glared at them. 

Ultra Violet: Where is he?! 

Cole: Uh, who? 

Ultra VIolet: Don’t play dumb with me, Ninja. I know he was here, so tell us! Where is he? 

She barked right into Cole’s face, as some spit landed on his face but the earth ninja kept his mouth shut, not wanting to say where Alex was. But that plan quickly died when Zane decided to speak up to her. 

Zane: We do not know. He disappeared as soon as you ambushed us. 

Cole: Zaaaane! 

He complained to the Nindriod through gritted teeth. 

Killow: Where is he? 

The very large man asked as he jumped down to the deck, leaving the Bounty to a member getting close to them. 

Killow: Where’s the Green Ninja? 

Cole: Ha. Like we’ll ever tell you. 

Jay: Uh, Cole, you don’t argue with a man whose navel is that close.