The Mask of Deception...

During Ninjago's new year celebrations, the entire city was busy celebrating the new year as a group of masked bikers inflated Borg Tower. Once the mysterious masked group of bikers entered the top floor of the tower, the leader of the group quickly found the Oni Mask of Vengeance, which was being protected by the security grid as one member accidentally set off the alarms. As the alarms blared and the windows started to close with heavy metal, each member quickly escaped from the tower with the mask in hand. But before the group could run away easily, one member gets knocked down by a glowing bright green tornado of energy, and Lloyd appears.

Lloyd: Nice masks. You could almost pass as ninja.

As Lloyd was ready to face the group, the leader quickly pushed each biker forward, to fight against the green ninja, while he escaped from the roof as he prepared a zipline. After easily defeating the other members, one member and the leader escaped down the zipline, as he escaped after the two, the leader cut the zipline in half sending the member falling down.

Biker: *screams* Ahh!

He screamed but before the masked biker could hit the ground hard, Lloyd caught him and placed the biker on the ground, only to get arrested by the police.

Biker: Oh, man.

Back with Lloyd, the leader removed the fake mask, as his real face, which was a red visor with glowing red eyes behind it, and started to speed away on his motorcycle as the green ninja contacted PIXAL.

Lloyd: PIXAL, I need my car.

PIXAL: Your coordinates, Master Lloyd?

Lloyd: Somewhere over... You know how to find me.

He finished before he jumped off the rope and PIXAL caught him in his car.

Lloyd: Ha ha. I could kiss you, PIX.

PIXAL: I don't think Zane would approve.

She warned him before he started his car up and started to chase after the leader as he drove past cars before Lloyd asked PIXAL about any information on the leader he was currently chasing.

Lloyd: Who am I chasing?

PIXAL: He or she is not in our database.

Lloyd: Whoever they are, they're good. I need backup.

PIXAL: All of the others are on active missions through Ninjago. And Alex hasn't answered any calls for a year after your past adventure. You are on your own.

Lloyd: So it seems he's still upset after one year.

He wondered what caused Alex to not respond to his or PIXAL'S calls, as he groaned as he remembered that the others were too busy to stop their own mission to help him chase the leader. As he continued chasing after the leader, who was still in possession of the mask, used blades that were attached to his bike to launch him into the air. And as the leader was falling towards a waterway, he opened his parachute with the Sons of Garmadon on it, shocking Lloyd seeing an image of his father.

PIXAL: Master Lloyd, are you all right? Are you there?

Lloyd: Yeah, I'm here. It's time to get the team back and find out where Alex has been hiding.

Speaking of Alex, the brown haired boy was seen entering a cabin for travelers on top of a mountain in search of his own answers. Inside the said cabin, it was very old looking and shabby as people were doing their own business or other type of business as he entered the bar wearing a hood to cover his head and sat down at the bar before he asked the bartender a question.

Bartender: No, I never heard of them. But just like I told many people before you, nothing happened. And I also have no knowledge of any crazy biker gangs or their mysterious leader.