Sons of Garmadon Oc Info

Name: Alex

Age: 17

Appearance: A year later, and Alex wears a long dark gray sleeve shirt with gray shoulder pads and has brown pants and black boots. He also wears black combat gloves. In the opening of episode one, he wears a long brown coat. His hair is now a bit longer on one side as his brown hair is still spiky.

Attitude: His anger is getting a little bit better through the year he was by himself and he still gets annoyed by Lloyd (the reason why will be revealed in the season.)

Element: ???? (To be revealed later in the season.)

Abilities: Can mimic any elements of the ninja but mostly uses it to mimic animal abilities instead of elements and mostly wears armor to keep his identity from being revealed.

Context of season: A year has passed since the disappearance of the Ninjas master Wu, who is lost in time. One night during Ninjago City's New Year celebration, Lloyd learns that a mysterious biker gang named The Sons of Garmadon has ties to his past with his father. And there is another tie between a girl who lost everything as a child and a boy who gained powers and abilities after a life changing event.

Armors:

Normal

Green/Cloning

Green/Cloning

Episodes that won't be included: None