The Gilded Path...

The next morning, the now freed Ninja, woke up from their sleep after their long run away from the hunters. As once everyone woke up they noticed that Little Wu now grew up to a teenager size now who woke up with a gasp. 

Kai: Look who’s up.

Cole: And look who’s got longer legs. Even as I’m saying that out loud, that’s super weird, right? 

Alex: Not really. 

Zane: With his augmented growth cycle, that’s quite normal for a young teenager. 

Jay: A teenager? Oh, now we’re in for it. 

Kai: Jay, we’re still teenagers. 

Jay: Yeah, but grown-up teenagers. 

He teased as Wu held his head in pain like he was remembering something as Zane noticed it. 

Zane: What is wrong, young Master Wu? 

Wu: I…I had a dream. I was fishing with my father. 

Jay: The first Spinjitzu Master. 

Wu: And my brother was there. 

Cole: His memories are coming back. 

Kai: Do you remember anything else? Anything your father said? 

Wu: Yeah. He said- - 

Before he could say more about his dream, a harpoon was launched towards him and Kai as they jumped back as the weapon made contact with the ground. The ninja and Wu pulled out weapons they took from the hunters as Alex turned his nails into claws as they watched the mysterious person on the hill. 

Cole: Show yourself! 

Heavy Metal: There is no escape. You are my prisoners now. 

They backed up still holding their weapons as Alex glared at Heavy Meal who walked closer to them and put his weapon away. 

Heavy Metal: Is it true? 

Alex: Is what true? Just speak up. 

Heavy Metal: What you said. He is the son of the first Spinjitzu Master. Is it true? 

Kai: *whispering* Don’t tell him. Remember what happened when they found out about our powers. 

Alex: Yours, not mine. 

Heavy Metal: I can hear you. 

He said annoyed as he fired another harpoon as it landed at where Cole was just standing as the master of earth jumped backwards into Zane and Jay as they held him up. 

Wu: Yes. It’s true. I am the son of the first Spinjitzu Master. I am Wu. 

He said taking Heavy Metal back as he started taking off his armor as it was revealed that Heavy Metal wasn’t a man, he was a girl who had black hair that was tied back. 

Heavy Metal?: Then the legend is true. You have come back to take the Dragon Armor. 

Jay: Whoa. Not what I was expecting. 

Kai: You’re Heavy Metal? 

Heavy Metal?: That is my given Hunter name. My real name is Faith. 

She introduced herself as Faith as Wu started to mumble words from his father confusing everyone. 

Wu: Faith. All you need is faith… 

Faith: Please. Tell me. Do you know where the Dragon Armor is? 

She asked him as Wu closed his eyes and started to walk forward before pointing in a direction. 

Wu: That way. 

Lego Ninjago X Male Oc Book Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें