Green Destiny...

As they exited the bright golden light, they were met with the bright blue skies of Ninjago. 

Wu: Break away! 

He shouted as their dragons spilt up as they flew past a colossus that was glowing dark purple. And once they got away from the giant, the ninja gasped in shock seeing the sight of Ninjago City. Below them the large city was covered with destruction and chaos on every street as smoke traveled into the sky. 

Cole: Our city! 

Jay: What’s left of it. 

Kai: Let’s just hope our friends are okay. 

Nya: You’re coming in loud and clear, brother! 

Jay: Nya? *gasps* You’re all right! 

Nya: Oh… I don’t know about that, but we could use a little help. 

Zane: I’ve located their transmission. 

Wu: Lead the way. 

He said smiling as Zane’s dragon flew down to the streets as it prepared its powers. And seeing the large beast before them, made some Sons of Garmadon members run away in fear, but they couldn’t escape as the Ice Dragon roared and fired a stream of ice cold breath, freezing the members. 

Dareth: The ninja are back! And with very large dragons. 

He shouted standing with Lloyd, Nya and Delta beside him as they were overjoyed to see the rest of the team alive. The other dragons began to fire off their respective elements as it scared off the last remaining bikers away from the four. Firstbourne landed beside Lloyd as their dragons followed after the mother and landed beside her. Once Firstbourne landed, Wu jumped off her head and did a flip before landing on the ground while Alex carefully landed on the ground. Lloyd and Nya quickly recognized Wu who was now a bit older than they last saw him as he smiled seeing them. 

Nya: Is that…? 

Lloyd: Master Wu? 

Wu: When I was an old man, I was wise to avoid a fight, but today, I’m not an old man. 

He said as the rest of the group jumped off their dragons as Lloyd and Nya started to cheer as they ran over to them and quickly wrapped them in hugs. Alex quickly spotted Delta who was standing beside Dareth, who gasped seeing that his creator and big brother returned alive as he tackled the boy in a tight hug. 

Cole: Look at us! The gang is back! 

Zane: But where are Pixal and Misako? 

Lloyd: Locked away in Kryptarium. 

He told him, as this made Zane sigh as Kai noticed a girl with dark red hair that had deep purple eyes as she groaned in pain, he rushed over to her holding her weak body in his arms. 

Kai: Skylor. What happened? 

Nya: She tapped into Garmadon’s power. It was too much for her to bear. 

Lloyd: But I think we can save her if we stop my father. 

He told them but before anyone spoke up he spotted Alex who was busy messing up Delta’s helmet as he noticed that he finally smiled since he was tossed into the mess. Before he could say anything to him, Wu walked over to him and noticed his eyes. 

Wu: Has your power returned? 

Lloyd: No… But Mystake taught me power isn’t what makes the Green Ninja… it’s the person behind the power. 

Alex: Guessing by what you’re saying, that old lady isn’t here? Am I right? 

He asked while walking up to them with Delta right behind him as Lloyd grimly nodded.