The Jade Princess...

The next morning, grunting could be heard inside the garden of the Palace. The ninja were busy sparring with each other as Lloyd swung his blade at Cole, who jumped away from the attack. Lloyd told them what happened the night prior as they spoke of their thoughts. 

Cole: Moonlit walks on the canal. Sharing food. Sounds a lot like a date. 

He tries to hit Lloyd with his hammer, but the green ninja stopped his attack before stating that the night prior was not like a date 

Lloyd: It was not a date. 

Zane: A date- - a social or romantic engagement often involving a meal or an intimate setting. 

He answered as he dodged Kai’s attack as he spun around on his hands as Kai continued attacking. 

Jay: Ha ha. You can’t argue with a nindroid.  

He laughed before he tried to hit Nya with his nunchucks.

Kai: Look, if you like this girl, you’re gonna have to step up your game. 

He said as he smirked. He then did Spinjitzu, trying to hit Zane, who easily jumped out of the spinning fire tornado. 

Lloyd: What do you mean, game? 

He was still confused by what they meant, as Kai was still doing Spinjitzu, as he made a circle   around the one training equipment that was there. 

Zane: It means one’s ability to charm. You need to convince her why you’re the most logical mate. 

He answered while he moved out of the way as Kai stopped doing Spinjitzu, as he panted exhausted. While Kai stopped spinning, Zane easily fired an arrow at him, causing him to fall. 

Cole: If you want to impress her, you gotta act tough. Like flex your muscles and stuff. Break things. Hyah. Phew. 

He explained as he activated his Earth Punch and then used Spinjitzu to break one of the training equipment.  

Jay: No way. You gotta make her laugh. Just ask Nya. She couldn’t resist my sense of humor. 

He added while he jumped over Nya’s weapon before he got thrown to the ground as Nya replied as she smiled at Jay. 

Nya: Hoo-aah. It’s an acquired taste. 

Kai: Don’t listen to them. You gotta act cool. Like you don’t even care. 

He interrupts as he jumps back to his feet and continues sparring with Zane. 

Lloyd: But I do. 

Jay: Aha. So you admit it. 

Alex: Can you guys stop? Your ideas are really not helping him at all. And also, I listened to the entire thing. 

He said annoyed through their earpieces as Lloyd looked upset but he quickly jumped out of the way as Cole swung his hammer at him. 

Nya: Look, just be yourself. It’s so much easier than trying to be someone you’re not. 

She added as she glanced over at Jay, who stayed silent knowing what she meant. While Lloyd was lost in his thoughts about Harumi, Cole easily managed to trip Lloyd with his hammer. 

Cole: Ha ha. Got ya. 

Later, Kai was seen walking around the outside of the palace guarding it as he heard some guards stopping a familiar person from entering. 

Guard: Hey, stop right there. 

Mailman: Hey, hey. I’m just trying to deliver mail. 

He protested as he held some mail but the guards didn’t lower their weapons.