The Attack...

Cole, Jay and Zane admire the Slow-Mo Time Blade they just acquired, as Jay was holding it. 

Cole: Whoa, amazing.

Zane: It is unlike anything I have ever seen.

Jay: So cool. 

Zane: I must urge caution, Jay. The Time Blade is a powerful weapon.

Jay: Uh, you think I don't know that? Check this. 

He throws it at a stack of boxes. 

Jay: Boom! Ha! Eight bullseye in a row. Beat that.

Cole: I did.

Jay: Oh, really? When?

Cole: When I got nine in a row.

Jay: Okay, yeah, if you wanna count that.

Cole: But watch this. 

He says before he tossed a box into the air and fired a blast of slow motion energy on it. 

Jay: Haha! You missed!

Cole: Did I? Slow-moving target. Easy peasy, lemon. 

He jumped in the air and slashed the box. 

Cole: And that's how you recycle an empty box.

Zane: That box was not empty. 

He said at a destroyed blue stuffed toy on the ground. 

Jay: Aah!

He screamed as he quickly picked up the ruined toy. 

Jay: Mister Cuddlywomp… *sobs* is a teddy bear I used to love when I was five, but now he's totally lame and—

Cole: We know you still sleep with him.

Jay: And I don't care who knows it! Mister Cuddlywomp.

He replied as he hugged the toy while Zane grabbed the Time Blade from Cole. 

Zane: Switching to playful mode.

He said with an excited smile as he twirls and throws the Blade in Nya's direction. 

Nya: Hey, watch it. I'm working here. 

Zane: Sorry, Nya.

Cole: What's with Nya? She's been on her computer since we got back from the desert. 

Zane: Her attempt to locate her stolen Samurai X suit is consuming her.

Cole: Ugh. She's as bad as her brother.

He groaned as they looked at Kai while he stares at a Vermillion's helmet. 

Kai: Ah-ha! I've got a clue.

He says as he quickly skims through a book but then he sighs in defeat. 

Kai: Ah, I haven't got a clue. 

Cole: He's been reading those Ninjago history books all day. And Alex's been hiding away from us ever since the desert. 

Jay: Ugh, I don't get those two. We finally get a victory and they choose to celebrate by dorking out instead of doing something cool? *gasps* Let's run straight at each other and see if this will slow us down before we collide. 

He suggested as they laughed before they got in position. Zane, Cole, and Jay stand facing each other. 

Jay: Let's do this. Time Blade ready? 

He asked Zane, as the nindroid prepared the Time Blade before the two screamed and they run towards each other. Zane slows down time before they run into each other.