Snake Jaguar...

The next day, Lloyd was riding on top of a tram, as he asked over coms. 

Lloyd: Where was Zane last seen?

Jay: Central Station. But once they went underground, P.I.X.A.L. lost his signal. We haven't been able to pick up Cole's intercom either. 

Lloyd: If they're taking Zane to their hideout, then Cole could be held captive there. We can't lose Zane. I'm over Central now.

He ends the call before he jumps off the tram, making his way to the ground. 

Lloyd: No sign of Zane or Cole. They could be anywhere by now.

He informed Kai and Jay who were at the bridge on the bounty as Alex napped behind them as Lloyd spoke through the machine. A loud clang was heard underneath the bridge, as Nya was building something under the bridge, annoying Kai. 

Kai: Ugh, do you mind, sis? We're trying to save Cole and Zane.

Nya: What do you think I'm doing? Zane won't last long undercover in a biker gang without a bike.

Kai: Oh. 

Nya: Harumi, can you hand me the electric torque wrench?

Harumi: Yes, of course.

She hands Nya a tool and the Water Ninja smiles awkwardly, seeing that the princess had grabbed the wrong tool. 

Nya: Oh, sweetie, that's the torque multiplier.

Harumi: Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe I should be doing something more useful.

Kai: Lloyd, did you find their hideout?

Lloyd: No sign of Zane or Cole. They could be anywhere by now.

Jay: Don't worry. We'll find them. Kai and I will search other stations.

Lloyd: Where are you, Zane?

He mumbled as he looked at the map of tram rails, trying to find the two. 

With Cole, he was currently locked inside a cell in the Sons of Garmadon hideout. He tries to hit the cell door with an Earth Punch but he ends up hurting his hand. 

Cole: Ah! Vengestone.

As he groaned in pain, two Sons of Garmadon members were busy struggling to carry a box as it got his attention. 

Chopper Maroon: Careful. 

Mohawk: What do you think I'm doing? So, what's in the box?

Chopper Maroon: You haven't heard? The boss found the key for the last mask.

Cole: If they get the last mask, then they'll have all three.

He mumbled to himself as the two bikers finished putting the box into another room as Chopper Maroon locked the door. 

Chopper Maroon: Heh. It's all coming together. It'll be good to see Lord Garmadon again. And he'll help the leader get revenge on him. 

Mohawk: You mean it'll be bad.

He laughed as Chopper Maroon joined in laughing as Cole muttered under his breath. 

Cole: Lord Garmadon? Him? 

Chopper Maroon: Hey! You always talk to yourself this much? Shut it! 

Cole: I don't talk to myself that much. I mean, sometimes, but not that much. I mean, it's only when I just kind of—oh.

As he quickly calmed down, "Ultra Violet" went down to Cole's cell. 

"Ultra Violet": I want a word with the ninja! In private.