Secrets Discovered...

After the Ninja, Alex (who was out of his armor), and Misako went back inside the temple and they searched for a way to save Wu from Acronix and Krux. Now, Lloyd was giving a speech to the others. 

Lloyd: Hey. This fight is as far from over. I know we had a setback, but—

Kai: It's always darkest before the dawn. Blah, blah, blah. Come on, let's get going already, okay? 

Kai said rushing, as he wanted to go. Nya gives her brother a look. As she tries to tell him to calm down but she gets interrupted by him. 

Nya: Kai—

Kai: We don't need a pep talk. We need action. 

Lloyd: I agree. They actually gave us a break by taking the Time Blade.

Alex: How was that even a break? 

He asked, crossing his arms while raising an eyebrow while Cole nodded in agreement. 

Lloyd: If any of you captured something that powerful, what would you do? 

Jay: Um, immediately haul it back home to show off to you guys?

Lloyd: Right! And unless I miss my guess, that's exactly where the Hands of Time are headed as we speak. Their home.

Cole: So if we can find the Time Blade…

Zane: ...we can find Acronix and Krux's base. 

Lloyd: Hey. Think you can locate the Blade with your temporal scanner?

He asked the Nindroid as Zane started to  check his scanner. 

Zane: Attempting access. Hmm. I am afraid it was damaged when we fought the Vermillion warriors. 

He replied as Jay suddenly burst into laughter as Zane gave him a look. 

Zane: I fail to see the humor, Jay. 

Jay: I still think Vermillion warriors is a stupid name.

Nya: I could see if the scanner on the Destiny's Bounty still works.

Lloyd: Yes. Good thinking, Nya.

Nya: And the rest of you should go to the museum. Krux hid in plain sight there as Dr. Saunders for forty years. I'll bet there's a clue where their secret headquarters is. 

Lloyd: Okay, let's split up.

Kai: Uh, I'll help you, sis.

He said as he let go of the helmet as he walked towards Nya. 

Cole: Well, one question: How are we supposed to get to the museum? Our vehicles got trashed by the snakes. 

Lloyd: Uh, we have the Supersonic Raider Jet. 

Jay: Uh, actually, hehe, my dad's still kind of working on that.

He said as Ed was seen back at the Junkyard, as he was busy tinkering with the Supersonic Raider Jet, but a butterfly landed on it and it fell apart.

Jay: We can take the Lightning Bike.

Alex: Don't worry about me. I already have my own bike. So don't ask again. 

Nya: Kai and I have our old bikes.

Lloyd: What about me and Zane?

Misako: Well, I was saving this for your birthday, but… 

She trailed as she pressed a button on a remote, revealing a ship. 

Misako: The Destiny's Shadow.

Kai: Oh, come on! First Jay, now Lloyd? Does everyone get a new ride for their birthday!?