A Time of Traitors...

Back at the Temple of Airjitzu, Jay was seen trying on a helmet that came from a snake samurai they fought earlier. 

Jay: Sorry guys, nothing.

He said while sighing, as nothing happened when he placed the helmet on his head, as he put the helmet under his arm. 

Cole: Darn, I was sure trying on the helmet was gonna help us figure out who those samurai snake guys were.

Nya: Me too. Jay, are you positive the helmet doesn't do anything?

Jay: Ha! Besides make me look cool? What? I know how to accessorize.

Kai: Hm. Something about this is familiar, though. I just can't place it. Perhaps Master Wu knows. 

He said as he grabbed the helmet from Jay before looking inside it, seeing a brand of some sort. They go find Wu, who is resting on a bed, slowly waking up from his nap. 

Kai: Master Wu, this helmet. I feel like we've seen it before. Can you tell us anything?

Wu: Curious. Time…

Kai: Time?

Wu: Time waits…

Nya: Time waits…

Wu: Time waits for no…

Before Wu was able to finish, he fell back asleep, making the ninja sigh. 

Kai: Uh, Master?

Wu quickly wakes up, confused by the ninja in the room, thinking that they mentioned lunch. 

Wu: Did someone mention lunch?

Lloyd: No, Master, no one mentioned lunch.

Wu: Then why did you wake me?

He said grumpily before he went back to sleep, leaving the ninjas confused as they left the room and Jay spoke up, once they entered a room where Zane was still powered down. 

Jay: Clearly. Lunch isn't for three more hours. Ahh, this is just perfect. Mysterious snake samurai, mysterious armored person, uh, things attacked Ninjago, Cyrus Borg is missing, and our team is down one master and one ninja.

Lloyd: We've got to get Zane back online. He was the last one to see Cyrus Borg.

Cole: Yeah, except Cyrus Borg is the only one who has the equipment to get him back online.

Nya: I might be able to reboot Zane with the computer in the Samurai X Cave. Although I could use some help.

Cole: Well, I'm in.

Jay: You know I am.

Lloyd: I'll stay. One of us should keep an eye on Master Wu.

Kai: I'll go to the museum and talk to Dr. Saunders. He's an expert on all things Ninjago. Maybe he knows what Master Wu is too weak to tell us.

Lloyd: Good thinking. Go and see what you can see.

They leave in different directions as Nya, Cole, Jay and an offline Zane arrived at the Samurai X Cave as Nya plugs Zane up to the computer. 

Nya: Okay, he's hooked up to the main computer. Keep your fingers crossed.

Jay: Come on, Zane…Nope. Still out.

Cole: Hang on. There's something on the video feed.

Cole noticed something strange on the video feed that was shown on the screen. 

Past Cyrus: Well, this is a surprise. I didn't expect to see you.

Past Zane: Who did you—. 

He gets cut off when something hits him, knocking him offline.