Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea...

Jay: Ew. No matter how many times you see it, watching those suckers hatch is gross.

He said as he watched another Vermillion egg hatch. 

Lloyd: Jay! Less watching, more helping!

Jay: You know guys, I was thinking now that we got Ninjago's workers out of here, maybe we should join them.

Lloyd: What about Master Wu?

Jay: He's gone. It's a strategic retreat.

Cole: "Strategic retreat" is just a fancy way of saying "giving up."

Jay: What do you think, Lloyd? You're the Master-in-Training here.

Lloyd: We need to regroup at the Temple. Zane, cover Ice. 

Zane did what was asked, as he made a giant ice dome around the entrance to the sewers. Immediately, a giant rock was launched and created a large crack in the ice. 

Lloyd: Quick! Before they get through!

Zane: One moment. I'm getting a signal.

Jay: Oh, yeah? Does it sound anything like this: "Move your butt, Zane!"

Zane: Cyrus Borg. I must retrieve him.

Cole: Wait. You're totally outnumbered.

Alex: He's right, you know. There's no way you can save him, if you go by yourself. So, before you say no, I'm coming with you. 

He added as he earned odd looks from the others. 

Alex: What? Look, I'm just going to help save the people, you know. 

Lloyd: Yes we do.

He said as he, Jay and Cole joined them but before they could do anything else, the ice dome shattered. 

Lloyd: Take cover! 

He yelled as they hid behind a corridor as the ice shattered and the Vermillion searched for them but after a few minutes, the snake warriors left and Jay sighs in relief. 

Jay: Ha. What luck. They left.

Zane: Except all the Vermillion forces in this swamp are apparently headed to the same place we are: the Dome.

Jay: I didn't say "What good luck."

Cole: So what do we do? We're in deep trouble the moment they spot us. 

Lloyd noticed a Vermillion helmet and he picked it up before answering. 

Lloyd: Then let's make sure they don't.

The ninja wore Vermillion armor and sneaked in the dome as Alex landed beside them, once the coast was clear. 

 Cole: Well, that was easy.

Jay: Yeah, too easy. Ow!

He said before he groaned as a tool was thrown at his head, making Cole laugh. 

Cyrus: Unto the breach! Freedom!

Borg yelled before he tackled Lloyd to the ground. 

Zane: Stop! He's not a Vermillion.

He shouted trying to get Borg to stop from hitting Lloyd. 

Cyrus: I know a snake when I see one. 

Lloyd quickly removed the helmet, making Borg sigh in relief. 

Cyrus: Ninja? You've come to rescue me! And it seems like you brought a friend. 

Jay: *groans* Ugh, a decision I'm starting to regret.