The Oni and the Dragon...

The ninja land the Bounty in Hollow's Bluff, as a large flock of seagulls loudly squawks.

Harumi: Is this… where we'll be living?

Lloyd: Just until we know you're safe.

Harumi: Don't you have a headquarters?

Alex: Nope, their headquarters is way too in the open. If we went there, the Sons of Garmadon would easily find you. But we're not going to stay here long, we'll have to keep moving. 

He answers for Lloyd who just looked unhappy that he said it before he changed his emotion as he helps Harumi to the bridge, where the others were hanging at. 

Cole: So, Harumi, looks like we're gonna be...roomies for a while. 

Harumi: You have all been so gracious to take me in since our palace was...taken away, and—

Jay: You're safe with us.

Zane: That assumption is not entirely justified, Jay. We know very little about the Sons of Garmadon’s full capabilities. 

Kai: We know nothing about them. Period. 

Nya: We do know they’re after the three Oni Masks. Unfortunately, they have two of them. 

She said, showing them the two masks that were stolen by the biker gang on the monitor. 

Zane: Pixel scanned everywhere for the third mask, but it came up empty. It’s as if it… never existed. 

Lloyd: Then we need to focus on who’s giving the orders. A group this organized must have a leader. 

Jay: Maybe someone from our past? 

He said thinking out loud, wondering if any of their past villains they fought were behind the gang. Harumi looked to her left and noticed a blue underwear laying on the control panel. 

Harumi: Uh, forgive me, but is that… underwear? 

She asks as she carefully grabs it, showing it to the others, as Jay quickly snatched them from her while being embarrassed. 

Jay: *embarrassed chuckles* We’re usually more organized- -  *clears throat* - -but our leader got lost in a time-stream. Uh, they’re Cole’s. 

Cole: They’re blue! 

Kai: *laughs* You’re lucky they’re not yellow. 

He said while laughing as Harumi mutters a small gross as Lloyd looks at the three annoyed while Alex laughed.

Nya: What about the suspect captured at the heist in Borg Tower? I can stay behind with Harumi if you wanna press him on who he works for.

She quickly changed the subject as she pulled up a picture of a Son of Garmadon being arrested by the police. 

PIXAL: The police have him in custody, but he has refused to talk. He is set for release today.

Kai: Then if Johnny Law can't get him to talk, perhaps Johnny ninja can?

Later, Lloyd, Zane, Cole, Jay and Alex were dropped off as they entered Mystake's tea shop. 

Jay: Uh, I thought we were in a hurry to get to the police.

Alex: Yeah, so why are we going here? 

Lloyd: A quick stop. If the perp won't talk, maybe we can get something to loosen his lips.

Cole: Mystake’s Tea Shop. I wonder what magic tea she can brew up for us. 

Lloyd: Is Mystake here?