Part 2

P.O.V Y/N
Jisung had been texting me all weekend asking if I was okay and I was too scared to reply. By the time Monday rolled around I had 100 missed calls and 150 texts from my boyfriend. I wouldn't tell anyone what was going on, not even Hyunjin.

I hadn't decided what to do about the "problem". I had thought about it the entire weekend and I knew I needed to go see a doctor at some point.

"Hey Y/N do you need a ride to school?" Hyunjin asked me from outside my door. I just didn't respond in hopes that he would go away and he did. I let out a sigh of relief and picked up my phone. I quickly texted Felix and asked him to come pick me up.

"Why couldn't Hyunjin take you?" Felix asked as I buckled my seatbelt.
Because I'm not going to school." I mumbled and Felix looked at me like I lost my mind.
"I need you to take me to the doctors office. Please." I bit my lip as I waited for his response.

"No I'm not taking you anywhere until you tell me why your twin brother couldn't take you and until you tell me why you're ignoring Jisung." He said sternly. My eyes widened in shock at his last request.
"How did you-"
"Jisung told me. He's really upset Y/N." Felix told me. I closed my eyes and took in a shakey breath.

"Felix what I'm about to tell you cannot leave this car. It stays between you and me. You can't tell anyone. Not even Chan." My voice shook as I felt myself get clammy. Without realizing it I started to cry and Felix just stared at me.

"Lix I'm serious. Promise me you won't tell anyone!" I cried
"O-okay I promise!" He stuttered and out his hands up defensively. I took in a deep breath and looked at the floorboard.

"Felix I'm pregnant." My vlive was barley a whisper as the words came out of my mouth. He sat there silently until I looked up at him with tears on my cheeks.
"Is it-"
"Of course it's Jisung's! I'm not a slut!" I yelled at him.
"I know I know!" He defended himself.
"So what are you gonna do?" He asked me.

"I don't know okay! I'm too scared to tell my parents because I know they'll kill me, I can't tell Hyunjin because he'll kill Jisung, I can't tell Jisung because he'll leave me-"

"He's not going to leave you. He loves you."

"Can you please please please take me to the doctor? So I can be 100% sure?" I begged him. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"Miss Hwang, the doctor can see you now." The nurse called me back. I wrapped my arms around myself and walked back with her. The doctor gave me a normal check up and then I asked if they could give me a pregnancy test.

I sat in the room anxiously as I waited for the doctor to come back with my test results.
"Well Miss Hwang you're pregnant. Seeing as you're 18, you have options if you would not like to keep the baby." The doctor told me as I started to cry for like the thousandth time. I nodded and started to leave when she stopped me.

"I can set you up for a sonogram appointment next week if you would like." She smiled softly at me. I nodded and left without saying a word. I got back into a Felix's car and let out a sigh as I cried my tears.
"Are you okay?" He asked me. I just nodded but I could tell he knew I was lying. He just started the car and we drove to the school.

We got there right before lunch so I went to my locker to put my stuff up. The bell rang and I hurried to get everything I needed before Jisung could have the chance to talk to me. That didn't end up working out how I thought it would.

"Y/N you're here!" Jisung smiled and pulled me into his embrace. I didn't hug him back and he noticed.
"I've been trying to talk to you all weekend! Are you okay?" He mumbled. I slipped out of his arms and closed my locker door before starting to walk away.

"Hey what's with the silent treatment? Whatever I did I'm sorry...." he ran to catch up with me.
"Jisung please just leave me alone...." I whispered. He stood in front of me with a mixture of shock, fear, anger, and hurt all written across his face.

I pushed past him and ran off to the girls bathroom. I didn't want to see him. I didn't want to see anyone. I knew I couldn't have that baby. I couldn't tell anyone about it. I knew what I had to do.