Part 14

P.O.V Jisung
Numb. Numb was all I felt as I hugged the pillow that still smelt like her shampoo. I had been nearly a week since she had walked out on me. Every time I replayed the scene from that night in my head it felt like the knife was getting driven in even further. I wanted to surprise her that night. I wanted to tell her about the apartment that was perfect for raising our baby. I wanted to tell her that I had found a decent job to support her and the baby. So many things I wanted to tell her that I couldn't.

"Jisung you're gonna be late for school!" My mother yelled up the stairs for me. I took in a shaker breath before sitting up on the edge of my mattress. I looked at myself in the mirror across from the foot of the bed and scoffed. I was a wreck. My hair was so messy, the bag under my eyes were heavy with lack of sleep, my eyes were red and puffy, and I had definitely lost a lot of weight.

I dragged myself to my car and sat in the driver seat contemplating if I actually had to go to school or not. I knew I had to, I had already missed a week of school. I couldn't miss many more or I run the risk of not graduating.

The day was a blur. I didn't talk to anyone and I tried to avoid my friends the best I could. I got through half of the day and my mood went up a little bit since I had something to distract me. I thought I was going to be okay but then lunch rolled around.

I wasn't feeling that hungry so I just decided to roam the halls rather than risk running into Y/N in the cafeteria. I turned down a hallway that's never really used and I saw Felix and Y/N standing very close to each other near where I was. They looked like they were having a discussion about something but I could quite hear what it was about. I walked a little bit closer and ducked into the alcove where the water fountain was to listen to them. I knew it was wrong to eavesdrop but I couldn't help it.

"I think we need to talk about this Felix. You can't just say stuff like that and then act like nothing happened." Y/N spoke in a hushed tone.

Felix sighed and looked away from her, "I was drunk Y/N, I said some things I never meant to say to you. There's not much else to say."

"Lix you told me you loved me. You told me that this should of been our baby. You can't just say something like that and except us not to have a conversation about it."

I felt my blood start boiling as I heard Y/N say that. That's MY baby. Y/N's MY girl.

Felix turned away from her entirely and she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You kissed me Felix. It's been a week. We have to talk about it because if you have some sort of unresolved feelings for me we need to figure out what they are."

That was all I need to snap. All I heard was ringing in my ears and my hands started shaking. Never have I wanted to hit someone as much as I wanted to hit Felix right then and there. Before I even knew what was happening I had Felix pinned against a locker by his shoulder and Y/N was starting behind us yelling at me to get off of him. I was about to hit him until I felt a small shaking hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Y/N staring at me with tears in her eyes.

"Don't.....please....." was the only thing she whispered and that's all it took for me to let go of him. I stared at her with tear filled eyes and I tried my best not to lose it seeing the hurt expression that was held on her beautiful face.

"He kissed you...." I mumbled. She looked away from me and tears started to fall on her red cheeks.

"Yeah I kissed her. I kissed her and I'm not sorry about it because YOU broke her heart. You don't deserve her. You don't deserve that baby." Felix said behind me. I turned around and gave him a warning look.

"You have no idea what you're talking about Felix." I muttered. Felix came very close to my face and pushed me a little bit.

"Oh but I think I do." He muttered and pushed me again. I couldn't take it anymore, I lost it. Felix pushing new quickly escalated into so much more. It was a full on fight. Y/N was screaming at us to get off of each other and she kept crying, gaining the attention of people in classrooms and other students coming from lunch.

Felix and I both landed a few good punches on each other. He split my lip, I gave him a black eye, he sprained his wrist by punching locker because he missed me, and I busted up my knuckles when I hit the floor when he dodged my swing at him.

"STOP IT YOU'RE GONNA KILL EACH OTHER!" Y/N was screaming as Hyunjin grabbed her and tried to get her away from the scene as best he could. We had gathered a huge crowd and all of the stress was definitely not good for her or the baby. Jeongin grabbed my by my arms and held me back while Seungmin did the same thing to Felix.

The rest of what happened was a quick blur. Felix and I both got suspended for a week. And some of our cuts required medical attention so before we had to leave for the rest of the day we got sent to the nurses office. Felix had already gotten taken care of and had left so it was just me in the office. I was waiting on the nurse to come back as she had to get something from the very front office.

I was sitting in the silence picking at a lose thread on my jeans when I heard a very familiar female voice talking to the guidance office lady. A few second later Y/N walked through the door and stared at me.
"You're still here?" She asked me softly. I nodded and she slowly sat down next to me with a look of discomfort on her face.

"Why did you do it?" She asked me in a small voice. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair before looking at her. Her face held several emotions; fear, sadness, hurt, and still love.
"I already told you I didn't cheat but you don't believe me. Why should I keep trying to convince you otherwise if you have no trust in me." I asked her. She looked away from me and her face contorted in discomfort again.

"Are you okay? Your face keeps twisting." I asked. She nodded and rubbed her belly gently. The nurse came back and fixed me up and told Y/N and I both to go home. As we were walking out of the building Y/N stopped suddenly with a pained expression.
"I think I need to go to the hospital..."