Part 5

P.O.V Y/N
"After school we have a sonogram appointment." Jisung reminded me as I pulled my books out of my locker while fighting to keep my sweatshirt covering my growing baby bump. I was about 10 weeks along and it was getting harder and harder to hide my bump. Most of the time I wore Jisung's slightly bigger sweatshirts to cover it.

"Right." I mumbled and closed my locker door. I sighed and held my books against my chest.
"What's with the sad face sweetie pie?" Jisung pouted and squished my cheeks in his hands.
"The sweatshirts aren't working anymore Jisung." I mumbled in a hushed voice. He gave me a confused look and placed a hand on my hip.

"What do you mean?" He tilted his head to the side.
"I mean that I feel like everyone is staring at me because I look like a whale." I groaned. Jisung pulled me closer to him and placed little kisses all over my face.

"I promise your bump isn't as big as you think it is and nobody had noticed it yet." He stroked my cheek lovingly and I instinctively leaned into his touch.
"We should probably get going. Felix wants to introduce us to his new girlfriend." I mumbled. Jisung kisses me lips quickly and gave a smile.
"I love you." He whispered before putting an arm around my shoulder and walking with me to the cafeteria.

"Unbelievable. The kid wants us to meet his girlfriend and then they don't even show up." Hyunjin huffed. I looked down at my food and picked at it. Jisung bumped my shoulder to get my attention.
"You need to eat something" he chimed. I ignored his request and just kept picking at my lunch.
"You didn't eat breakfast. You have to eat lunch Y/N it's not good for-" Jisung cut himself off once he remembered that nobody else but Hyunjin knew. Jeongin and Seungmin looked up at us with a confused look.

"Don't stare at me." I snapped at the two. They quickly went back to eating and I rolled my eyes.
"What is with the attitude today? Seriously you were fine ten minutes ago at your locker and now you're-"
"I'm what Jisung?" I growled lowly. I knew that I had an attitude and to be totally honest I didn't know why, but I knew if he finished that sentence I was going to do something I would regret.

Jisung stopped talking and the whole table just sat in awkward silence until we heard giggles approaching the table. We all looked up and saw Felix walking over with a very beautiful girl.
"Guys I would like you to meet my girlfriend-"
"Lia" Jisung said in complete shock. I looked at him and saw the look on his face. He looked very happy to see her and there was that spark in his eyes that he looked at me with.
"Oh great you two have already met!" Felix smiled. I turned to my boyfriend and gave him a questioning look.

"You know her?" I asked, a slight edge to my voice. Jisung started picking at a year in his jeans and wouldn't look me in the eyes.
"Sungie and I used to date." Lia smiled. I nodded and but the inside of my cheek.
"Jisung aren't you going to introduce me to Lia?" I crossed my arms and glared at him.
"Oh um Lia is this Y/N." Jisung opened his mouth. I groaned and got up from the table.
"Don't forget about that one thing after school." I muttered before storming away.

I stood outside the school as I waited for Jisung so we could leave for the appointment. He was late. 15 minutes late. I didn't mean to but my mind kept jumping back to the possibility of him being with Lia.
"I'm so sorry! I needed some extra math help." Jisung called as he ran out of the building.

I didn't respond and just started walking to his car.
"What is up with you? You've been acting like this since lunch?" Jisung said as he got in the car. I continued my silent treatment and got in the passenger seat.
"Y/N please talk to me." He begged and put his hand on my thigh.

"You wanna know what my problem is? How about we start with you almost calling me a bitch and almost telling Seungmin and Jeongin when I'm not read for that. Or the fact that when Lia showed up you looked at her the same way you used to look at me!" I started tearing up and barely spoke in a whisper at the end.

"Baby, what are you talking about? What do you mean 'used to?'" His gentle voice made me want to cry even more. I wiped the tears falling down my cheeks with the sleeves of the hoodie.

"That spark. When you looked at me before all of this you had this spark in your eyes. I saw it when you looked at her today." I choked. Jisung took of his seatbelt and pulled me into his arms. He kept shushing me and kissing my temple as I just cried in the comfort of his arms.

"I will admit I was really surprised to see her. She was my first girlfriend and those are feeling nobody ever really gets over. But I love you okay. Only you. I wouldn't keep begging you to keep the baby if I didn't plan on being with you for the rest of my life." He told me as he rubbed small circles on my back.
"And I'm sorry I almost called you a bitch earlier. I was upset by your attitude and that you wouldn't eat. You're really stubborn you know that?" His comment on my stubbornness made me giggle.

"Yeah I know." I mumbled. I just let him hold me for a few more minutes before we finally left for the doctors appointment.

Once we pulled up to the doctors office I felt butterflies in my stomach. Jisung and I were going to see our baby for the first time. I should of felt happy but I just felt sad. Jisung must have noticed the expression on my face because he took my hand in his and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Let's go meet our baby."