Part 11

P.O.V Y/N
"I've said I'm sorry like a million times Y/N!" Felix pleaded with me. It had been a few weeks since the birthday party "incident" and I still was not on speaking terms with Felix.
"Y/N please just talk to me." Felix groaned and tried to grab my hand. I smacked his hand away and continued to pick at my lunch.
"Felix just let her be." Seungmin sighed and tried to get the boy focused on the assignment he was doing.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and my heartbeat increased and my palms got all sweaty. I pulled out my phone and took in a sigh of relief when I saw it was just a reminder about the doctor's appointment today.

"You good? Your really pale Y/N." Jeongin asked me. I put my phone back in my pocket and gave Jeongin a calm smile.
"Yeah I'm okay. Thank you for asking." I said softly.
"God where is Jisung? I need to remind him about the doctor's appointment." I groaned.

"Said something about getting math help." Felix mumbled. I stared at him as the feeling of fear built back up again in my body.
"And where's your girlfriend?" I asked a little harsher than I meant to. Felix dropped his pencil on the paper and stared at me. His jaw was clenched and it made my heart hurt seeing him mad at me like this.
"She stayed back to finish a test okay? Quit assuming they're together all the time!" Felix growled at me.

He started to work in the paper again but then gathered all his stuff and left. A guilty sigh left my lips and I unconsciously caressed my bump, seeking comfort from the little person in there.
"I didn't mean to hurt him." I mumbled. Seungmin gave me a sad smiled and started to pack up his stuff too.
"And he didn't mean to hurt you either." He said before leaving the table. 

The rest of the day was just downhill from there. I still couldn't find Jisung, Felix was mad at me, and Seungmin was disappointed in me. I wasn't able to talk to Hyunjin and with Jeongin being a grade below us I didn't have classes to be able to talk to him either.

I sighed and waited outside of the school building for Jisung. I was feeling quite down about the whole day and I really wanted to just see my baby with my boyfriend.
"Hey baby! Sorry I'm late!" Jisung called out as he ran towards me. A tiny smile fell of my face and I just shrugged.

"It's okay." I mumbled and started towards the car. The car ride was quiet and Jisung kept giving me little side glances. I knew he knew something was up, I just didn't feel like talking on my own.
"Before we go in, I just want to ask if you're okay." Jisung said after parking in front of the clinic.

I sighed and took his hand in mine, running my thumbs over his knuckles softly.
"Just a bad day ya know?" I chuckled as I felt my eyes water unwillingly. Jisung pouted and cupped my cheek softly.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked softly.

I shook my head no and pulled his hands away from my face.
"Maybe later. For now I just want to focus on the baby." I told him. He smiled softly and put his hands on my belly.
"Yeah let's go." He mumbled. The both of us went inside and went through with the doctor's appointment. The doctor told us the that the baby was developing just fine and that now I was out of my first trimester so the chances of a miscarriage were a lot lower.

Jisung and I decided to pick up some dinner on our way back to his house since it was getting kinda late and we thought his parents had probably had dinner already. We were sitting on his bed eating the pizza we got and Jisung looked over at me with a pout.

"Do you feel better?" He asked me. I put my plate on the nightstand and wiped my hands off on a piece of paper towel.
"A little bit, but I think it'll be better with cuddles." I said softly and put my head on his shoulder.

Jisung chuckled and kissed my head.
"Alright. I'll go put the pizza up. You get changed, you're still in school clothes." He told me. I nodded and left to go get changed.

P.O.V Jisung
I walked back into my room and saw that Y/N still wasn't back yet. I got myself changed and threw myself on the bed. I sighed contently to myself and turned on Netflix for Y/N and I to watch.

I was just scrolling through Instagram when I heard Y/N's phone go off.
"Who is texting her this late at night." I muttered and looked at the screen.  My whole body went numb as I saw the message and anger filled me. It then that Y/N came out of the bathroom all ready for bed.

"Can we-" she cut herself off when she saw me with her phone.
"Y/N who's is this?"