Part 30

P.O.V Y/N
My eyes flutter open as the light came in through the curtains and hit my eyes. I sat up and the cold air hit my body causing me to shiver. I looked beside me to see the sleeping face of my husband and a smiled came to my face as I saw the artwork I had left on his collar the night before.

Leaning down I gently pressed a quick kiss to the sensitive spot right behind his ear causing him to twitch in his sleep.
"Baby wake up." I whispered gently. Jisung groaned and shifted around under the warm covers.
"Ten more minutes Y/N." His voice was laced with sleep and he let out a groan when I started to massage his shoulders.

"We have time for another round before Nayeon wakes up." I whispered and started to place kisses along his neck and jaw. Jisung turned to face me and looked me up and down with love.

"How did I get so lucky to have such a beautiful wife?" He smiled and moved my hair away from my face.
"Hmmm I don't know." I teased and his smiled just expanded before he learned over and placed and long kiss on my lips.

"Tonight if you're not too tired we can go again okay?" I nodded my head at the compromise before getting up and putting one of Jisung's shirts along with my underwear. I went into the bathroom attached to our room and quickly brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine. I came out and saw Jisung in joggers and a black tee shirt sprawled out on our freshly made bed. I quickly crawled back on top of him and we cuddle some more after the tiring events of the night before.

"Daddyyyyyyy!" A little voice shrieked from a room down the hall from ours. Jisung and I quickly got up from the bed and ran to Nayeon's room to find her sitting up in bed with tears streaming down her face. Jisung quickly sat down next to her and she crawled into his lap.

"Butterfly what's wrong?" He rubbed small circles on the hiccuping toddler's back and tried to soothe her the best he could.
"Hannie's missing!" She cried and clutched onto Jisung as tight as her little hands would allow. Hannie was a stuffed squirrel that Minho had gotten Nayeon one first few times he came to see her. She had been so fussy the very first time he met her and so the next time he brought this stuffed squirrel. He had introduced the squirrel to her as "Hannie" as a way to poke fun at Jisung's squirrel-like appearance, and he told her that it would always protect her and make her happy. She hadn't been without it since.

"Awe sweetie we'll find him I promise." Jisung cooed at her and she looked at him with big glassy eyes. Jisung looked at me for help and I came sat down next to them.

"Pwease find him daddy!" She whimpered and stared at him with a heartbroken expression. He brushed her hair away from her face and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.
"Go with mommy and get cleaned up. I'll find Hannie, butterfly." He hugged her before picking her up and handing her over to me.

"Come on sweetheart, let's go get some breakfast." I carried the sniffling toddler into the kitchen and got her some of her favorite cereal for breakfast and watched as she picked at the sugary flakes with disinterest.

After breakfast I gave her a bath and took her grocery shopping with me while Jisung stayed behind and looked for Hannie. The day dragged on forever and the search for the stuffed squirrel was still ongoing.
"You can't find it at all?" I asked desperately as I walked out of Nayeon's bedroom. Jisung shook his head no before opening his tired eyes to look at me.
"She won't go to sleep without it. She's been in there crying for an hour and I don't know what to do Jisung!" My voice cracked and tears started to fall down my cheeks. I hated seeing my little girl so upset, it broke my heart.

Jisung came closer to me and pulled me into a tight hug.
"Hey it's gonna be okay. How about you take her into our room and both of you get some sleep and I'll keep looking hmm?" He rubbed my back softly but I just shook my head no.

"You lay down with her, I'm gonna stay up for a bit." I said and broke free from his hug. Jisung examined my face with concern and brushed my hair behind my ear.
"Are you sure? You look tired Y/N?" He asked but I just gave him a small nod paired with a gentle smile.
"I'll be fine. Nayeon needs you" and before he had time to argue back with me I had sent him into Nayeon's room.

As soon as I knew Jisung and Nayeon were asleep I left the house and drove to the nearest drug store. I purchased what I needed and drove home. As I was driving home I caught a glimpse of something sitting in Nayeon's car seat. Once I pulled into the driveway I looked in the backseat and sure enough Hannie was laying in Nayeon's car seat. I let out a sigh of relief and quickly took him in with me.

Jisung and Nayeon were still sleeping so I quietly entered the bathroom. I pulled out the box containing the pregnancy test I had just bought and quickly followed the instructions on the package. As I awaited the results I got ready for bed and right as I finished brushing my teeth the timer for the test went off.

I smiled softly at my husband and daughter cuddled up together the next morning as I got out of bed.
"Have you been up long?" Jisung questioned and back hugged me as I got Nayeon's bowl of applesauce for breakfast. I shook my head no and quickly walked into the living room, grabbing Hannie off the table as I went.
"Nayeon lookie what I found!" I showed her the stuffed squirrel and her eyes lit up.
"HANNIE!" She squealed and took him from me to give him a big hug.
"Here why don't you and Hannie eat your breakfast." I set the bowl of apple sauce in front of her and she immediately started eating it.

I walked back into the kitchen to find Jisung going through our cabinets looking for breakfast.
"I'm hungry. Have you eaten yet baby?" He asked.
"Hm no but I probably should since I'm eating for two now. Why you want some pancakes?" I asked nonchalantly and walked over to the counter. Jisung froze in place and stared at me with a blank look.

"I'm sorry please repeat that?" He's voice was shaking. I tried not to laugh at him and keep my cool persona.
"I asked if you wanted pancakes?"
"No the thing before that!"
I smiled and looked at him, "I'm pregnant Jisung." His eyes filled with tears and he immediately engulfed me in his arms
"OH MY GOD REALLY???" He picked me Ik and spun me around, "YOU'RE NOT JOKING WITH ME ARE YOU?!"

He put me down and cupped me face in his hands. His eyes sparkled and it made me smiled even more.
"No Sungie I'm being serious! I'm really pregnant again. We're having another baby!" I cried and he hugged me tight.

His body shook in my arms as Jisung cried. Nayeon walked into the room and looked at her father with big concerned eyes.
"Why is daddy crying?"
Jisung broke away from me and picked her up in his arms.
"Nayeon, how would you like like a baby brother or sister?" I asked her gently. The toddler thought for a minute before smiling.
"They could play with Hannie and me!" She smiled.

Jisung chuckled and put down Nayeon who just ran back into the living room. He walked towards me and placed a long and loving kiss on my lips before connecting our foreheads together.

"I love you so much Jisung." I whispered as we broke the kiss. Jisung smiled and wrapped one arm around my waist as he placed his large palm over my belly that would soon grow with our second child.

"I love you too Y/N....thank you for giving me a family."