Part 10

P.O.V Y/N
"Woah Y/N calm down!" Hyunjin grabbed m before I could lunge at my best friend.
"YOU TOLD HER!" I screamed and struggled against my brother's attempt to restrain me.

"Jisung a little help here!" Hyunjin yelled as I started to get out of his grip. Jisung jumped up and stood in between Felix and I.
"I TRUSTED YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!" I squirming out of Hyunjin's arms only to be caught by Jisung and pulled into his chest. I kept trying to get away but Jisung just tightened his grip around me. He held my head to his chest and I broke into a wailing mess as I listened to his heartbeat.

Jisung shushed me and stroked my hair gently.
"It's okay...it's gonna be okay." He tried to reassure me. I sniffled and choked on my own tears but Jisung never stopped rubbing my back.
"Thanks for the party guys, I'm taking her home." Jisung said with a flat voice, shooting a slight glare at Felix.  

"Yeah I'm out too." Hyunjin muttered and walked closer to Jisung and I.
"I'll meet you at your house." He told us before walking over to his car. Jisung and I were starting to walk away when someone got up and ran up to us.

"Y/N I'm sorry, it was an accident and-" he started but Jisung stopped him.
"Leave her alone. You've done enough harm already." Jisung shook his head and guided me over to his car.

I got into the passenger seat and furiously wiped my tears off my cheeks. I hated crying in front of them, being the only girl in the friend group was bad enough but losing it like that in front of them made it so much worse. Jisung drove me back to his house in absolute silence but I could feel his eyes shift to me every once in a while.

About half way home Jisung pulled off to the side of the road and parked the car. I looked up at him in confusion and was met with his eyes that held concern and a small spark of anger.

"I'm so sorry I ruined your birthday." I mumbled and averted my eyes, picking at the tear in my jeans. Jisung took my hand into his and ran his thumb over the back of my knuckles. He lifted my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"You didn't ruin anything." He told me sternly.
"The whole school knows..." I mumbled. He sighed and ran a hand along the side of my face.
"Yeah, yeah they do. But guess what."
"What?" He cupped my cheeks and pressed his forehead against mine.
"I promise I will not let anyone mess with you. You are my baby and I swear I will always protect you."

He quickly pecked my lips before pulling back and putting his seatbelt on. We took off again and when we got back to his house, Hyunjin's car was sitting in the driveway. As soon as he saw us he jumped out of his car and pulled out moving box from the backseat. I got out and walked over to him, confused by the box.

"I thought you would like to have some of your stuff. So I went in your room and grabbed everything that looked like it could be important to you." He smiled sheepishly and handed me the box. I peeked inside and saw all of my photo albums and the random framed pictures from around me room, some of jewelry that held continental value to me, and all of the hoodies and shirts Jisung had let me wear but I had never given back.

I looked back at my twin brother with tears threatening to spill again. I put the box down on the ground and hugged him tight around his torso.
"Thank you," I mumbled,"for everything." He ruffled my hair and hugged me back.
"You're my sister Y/N, I'm not going to leave when you need me the most." He reassured me. We hugged for a another minute before he pulled away and opened the passenger door again.

He pulled out on of my old backpacks and handed it to me as well as a small box.
"I got some of your clothes too and a surprise for you." He handed me the items. I set the backpack with the moving box and proceeded to open the smaller box out of curiosity.

Inside was my phone that I had left on the table at my parents' house. I looked at my brother in shock.
"I had your phone put on my service. You are now back in the modern world!" He flashed a big smile. I thanked him and hugged him again.

I powered up my phone and got flooded with notifications immediately. As I was scrolling through them I got a text....

 As I was scrolling through them I got a text