Part 12

P.O.V Y/N
"Y/N who is this?" Jisung spoke lowly. I felt tears well up in my eyes and my hands immediately started rubbing small circles on my belly as a way to try to calm myself. 
"I'm sorry." I mumbled softly. Jisung's angry expression fell and replaced with a soft and gentle one.

"No no no baby, come here!" He cooed and pulled himself off the bed. He wrapped his arms around me, rocking me softly in his arms.
"Babe don't cry. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you or anything like that." Jisung stroked my hair and left soft kisses on my temple.

I got my crying under control and was finally able to breath normally again after a couple of minutes and Jisung sat us down on his bed.
"How long have you been getting these messages?" He asked me in a very quiet tone.
"A couple of months. Maybe three?" I mumbled. Jisung grabbed my hand in his firmly and turned my head to look at him with his other hand.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He looked so upset that I would keep something like this from him and it made me feel even worse than I already did.
"I just....I didn't want to worry you. You're already doing so much for me and I don't want to put anything else on you."
Jisung looked confused by my statement and held my hand tighter.

"Baby what are you talking about?" He asked me. I bit my lip and looked down at our intertwined hands.

"This, all of this. You drive me everywhere, you're letting me live with you, you didn't leave me even though I'm basically ruining you life-"

Jisung pulled me into him and held me tight against his chest and I started sobbing while listening to his heartbeat. 
"Why on earth would you think you ruined your life? I like doing everything I do for you. You're my girlfriend and you're my best friend. I love you." He choked out. Tears were threatening to fall down his adorable, squirrel-like cheeks.

"Who told you that you're ruining my life?" He asked me. I held his arm while it was around my shoulder and I shook my head.
"I just know that this isn't how you wanted you wanted your life to go. I know you didn't want a baby at 18 a-and you wanted to go to college and-"

He shut me up by placing his trembling lips on mine. Our tears mixed together, making me taste the salt on both of our lips. I tangled my finger into the hair at the name of his neck as the kiss grew more passionate. Eventually we both pulled away for air and were panting hard. Jisung held me close to him still and was wiping the tears off my blush filled cheeks.

"Don't you dare do that to yourself. Do not force yourself to believe that my life is ruined or that your life is ruining or that our baby's life is ruined. Yeah things didn't go according to plan, but I wouldn't take anything back ever. We will make this work Y/N, because we have each other and I promise you that I will stand by your side for the rest of my life." He whispered. My grip around him tightened and

"I love you." I whimpered. Jisung buried his face in my neck and I felt him smile softly.

"I love you too. Forever and always I will love you."

A few weeks went by and the messages once again came to a halt. I hadn't gotten any since the end of September, it was now the middle of October.

"He's late again!" I thought to myself as I waited outside the school for Jisung. It was getting ridiculous how every time we had a doctors appointment he was nowhere to be found. Eventually enough time had passed that if I didn't leave I would be late so I just took the bus and left without him. Thoughts swarmed my head during the rather quiet ride, thoughts that I had never had before.

"Miss Y/N, the doctor is ready for you." The nurse called me back. I nodded and made my way back to the doctor's office. Everything proceeded as it usually did but it was different since Jisung wasn't with me for the first time.

"Looks like the baby is healthy and is developing just fine. Would you like to know what you're having?" The doctor asked me.

I left the doctor's office with a sad smile on my face. I wanted so badly for Jisung to be there when we found out what we were having, but I couldn't contain the overwhelming sense of happiness that filled my heart as I saw my baby on that screen. 

I got back to Jisung's house and his parents were home but he wasn't. I tried texting him and calling him to find out where he was but it just went straight to voicemail each time. I was trying to hard not to think of the worst but as more time passed the worse my thoughts became.

I was laying in bed when I heard my phone go off and I immediately sat up and looked at it. My heart hammered when I saw a new unknown number on my screen. My hand shook as I opened the text and saw the picture that went with it. My breathing became labored and my heart shattered, but it was at that moment that Jisung walked into his room.

"How could you do this to me!"