Part 9

P.O.V Y/N
I sat up and looked at my sleeping boyfriend's peacefully expression. He looked so cute with his cheeks all squished to the side and his hair all messed up. I smiled gently and ran my fingers through his messy bed head. Leaning down I placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Jisung~" I cooed in his ear softly. He twitched a little when I placed a gentle peck on the soft spot behind his ear.
"Sungie it's time to wake up." I gently shook him and he rolled over away from me and whined.

"Five more minutes." He groaned. I giggled and rolled him back over to face me.
"But it's your birthday!" I informed him. He smirked and snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me down to him.
"Mhhh you're right, it is my birthday." He said as he captured my lips in a gentle kiss.

"Wanna know what I want for my birthday?" He asked as he pulled away from me. I caressed his cheek and hummed in response. He pulled my hand off his face gently and rolled us over so he was straddling me.
"You..." he whispered before capturing my lips once again.

He held both of my hands on to the mattress and slowly the kiss became a heated make out session. He let go of my hands and trailed them down to the hem of my shirt. He slipped his hands underneath it and traced little patterns on the exposed skin right above my hip, making my skin light on fire. I sat up enough for him to pull my shirt over my head leaving me in nothing but my bra and pajama shorts, our lips detaching for only that quick second.

He pulled his lips of off mine earring a desperate whine from me which made him smirk in response. His lips trailed down my body slowly, leaving love bites on my collarbone and the top of my breasts. I let out soft whimpers as he made his way down to the hem of my shorts. I wanted him so badly, I needed him right now. He pulled off my shorts and left a soft kiss on my hip, slowly making his way back up to my small baby bump.

"You're so beautiful baby." He whispered against my skin making me shiver. He kissed up my body until he was back on my lips. His hands started to make their way behind my back when I head the shower in bathroom across the hall the hall start running. My thoughts snapped back to reality and pulled back, placing my hands on Jisung's chest.

"We can't do it, you're parents are home." I told him. He whined and leaned back in to kiss me. I moved my head to the side, making him kiss my cheek. Jisung pouted like a baby and got off of me, crossing his arms across his chest. I giggled at his childishness as I pulled the shirt and shorts back on. I wrapped my arms around his back and left kisses on his shoulder.

"Don't be mad at me." I mumbled into his neck. He sighed and held my hands.
"I'm not mad." He mumbled. I was about to speak when I saw my phone light up with the text from Felix saying everything was ready.

"Where are you taking me?" Jisung asked as I guided him to where the other guys and I agreed on setting up.
"That is for me to know and for you to find out." I laughed as I continued to lead his blindfolded behind. We finally reached where we were going and I stopped.

"Okay you can take it off now." I told him as I ran to join the boys that stood around a picnic table. Jisung ripped off the blindfold and his face lit up.

"SUPRISE!" All of us yelled. Jisung's gummy smile came into view as he walked towards us.
"You guys this is awesome!" He gave all of us hugs one by one.
"YOU GOT MINHO HERE!" He smiled brightly as he pulled Minho into a really tight hug.
"Oh great I just lost my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes playfully and Jisung finally walked over to me.

He placed a hand on hip gently before kissing my cheek.
"Don't worry you'll always be my girl." He smiled and ruffled my hair. I felt my eyes get misty as I hugged him tightly.

The party went great. The entire afternoon was filled with nothing but smiles from the group of friends and I couldn't help but feel overjoyed seeing Jisung smile so brightly.

Soon the sun was starting to set and all of us decided to keep the party going by building a campfire. We were all just chilling and listening to Changbin, Minho, and Chan's wild college stories when an unfamiliar car rolled up to the area.

"Um who's that?" I asked everyone. Most of them looked confused as well until my eyes fell on person. Felix but his lip and looked at me with a guilt ridden face and that made me know exactly who it was.

"Hey guys!" Lia smirked and ran over to us. I shot a goat at Felix who mouthed an apology.
"Sorry I missed the party Sungie, I just now found out about it!" She said as she came and sat down right between Jisung and I. I crossed my arms over my chest and rolled my eyes.

"Because you weren't invited." I muttered under my breath. Lia turned to me with a huge fake smiled on her face.

"Sorry Y/N I didn't see you there." She lied. I gave her a fake smile right back as I stood up to get more soda.
"Oh yeah congratulations by the way." She called put making me freeze. I turned around slowly and saw a smug look on her face as well as confused faces on all of the guys.

"For what?" I managed to ask as I bit the inside of my cheek, nervous for her response.

"You're pregnant aren't you?" She asked but the look on her face told me she know.
"It's all over the school. Everyone's talking about it." She told me. A wave of panic washed over me and my ears rang at such a loud volume I couldn't hear anyone. Tears gathered in my eyes making it hard to see.

"Oopsie, did you really not know?" She asked in fake surprise. I turned around and glared at Felix.
"HOW COULD YOU!"