Part 3

P.O.V Y/N
A week had gone by and I knew that Hyunjin suspected something was wrong with me. I was still avoiding Jisung but I wasn't giving him the silent treatment, only answering in little phrases. I had decided to stay home from school today because I didn't want to see Jisung and I felt so such and had a massive headache.

"Y/N do you need a ride or is Felix picking you up again?" Hyunjin asked from outta my door. Felix had been giving me rides for the past week that way I didn't have to face Hyunjin's interrogation.

"Felix is taking me." I lied. Hyunjin didn't say anything else and I just assumed he left. I lied their for a few minutes before deciding to go downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Hyunjin sitting at the counter.

"Why are you avoiding Jisung?" Hyunjin questioned me.
"I'm not." I mumbled and opened the fridge. Hyunjin shut the fridge door and crossed his arms. He started at me up and down with a frown on his face.

"Y/N I'm your twin brother. You can't lie to me. I know someone up. Usually you two are all over each other and now he's not talking and I've hardly seen you....or Felix...in the mornings." Hyunjin glared at me. I felt a lump form in my throat and I turned away from him.
"Y/N I love you, you've been my best friend since birth. I want to believe you didn't but I have to ask...are you cheating on Jisung with Felix?"

I turned around and stared at him while tears fell down my face.
"Of course I'm not cheating on Jisung! I love him!" I snapped, "I'm avoiding everyone because I'm scared! I'm lying to everyone around me and I'm scared to disappoint you and I'm scared to lose Jisung! Felix is the only person I knew I could be honest with and-" I choked on the sob in my throat.

"What are you even talking about why would you think you'd disappoint me? Why would you even-"

"BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT!" I screamed and fell to my knees sobbing on the floor. Hyunjin stood there in shock for a moment before kneeling down and pulling me into his arms.
"Shhhh sissy it's gonna be okay." Hyunjin mumbled and stroked my hair.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for-"

"Shhh shh it's okay. I'm not mad at you." Hyunjin pulled back and cupped my face.
"You're n-not?" I sniffled. He shook is head no and hugged me again.
"I'm not mad at you, but I'm totally going to kill Jisung." He laughed making me laugh.

"Please don't say anything to Jisung. He doesn't know and I don't plan on telling him." I sighed. Hyunjin pulled back and stared at me.
"What are you talking about?" He had a confused look on his face.

"Hyunjin you know I can't keep it." I told him. His face twisted into an expression I couldn't make out.
"What about adoption?" He asked.
"You know I can't, mom and dad would kill me!"
"Just promise me that before you make any decisions you'll think about this." He held me by the shoulders as the desperation dripped from his voice.

"Don't you need to go to school?" I avoided the question. He nodded and stood up, helping me up with him.
"Okay I'm going to go to school now. Please don't do anything you might regret."

With that being said Hyunjin left. I thought about what he said but I knew I couldn't do this. I had to do it.

P.O.V Hyunjin
I told her I was leaving and I did, but I knew my sister. She wasn't going to listen to me. She was going to the one thing she shouldn't do. I waited outside our house for twenty minutes and saw her come out. She started walking down the street until she got to the nearby

I practically ran through the hallway on my way to the cafeteria. I ran over to our usual lunch table and saw everyone sitting in uncomfortable silence as Jisung glared at Felix. I grabbed the back of Jisung's hoodie and dragged him out.

"Dude what the hell!" Jisung yelled at me once we were out of the building. I put my hands on his shoulders and made him look at me.
"You need to come with me right now." I pulled him to my car.
"Is it Y/N? Is she okay?" Jisung started to panic. I sighed as I got in and he did too.

"She's fine for now but your baby won't be if we don't leave now."