Part 8

P.O.V Y/N
"HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID!" My mother screeched at Jisung and I. My watery eyes fixed on the floor as the ringing in my ear continued. She threw the doctor's bill on the table and glared at the two of us.
"I'm sorry..." I choked. Jisung squeezed my hand but didn't look at me.

"We trusted you two to be alone in this house ONE time and this is what happens?" She continued to screech at the two of us. Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked up at her.

"I didn't mean for this to happen..." I whispered. My father looked at me for the first time during this whole thing.
"You're aborting it." He stated harshly. My eyes widened and my arms quickly wrapped around my stomach.

"No..." I shook my head, "I'm not going to kill my baby."
My father shot to his feet and stormed over to me, grabbing me harshly and pulling me to my feet.
"You're going to abort it and you're never going to see him again, do you understand!" He spat through gritted teeth. Jisung pried my dad's hand off my arm and held me behind him.

"If you lay a finger on her again I swear I'll call the cops." Jisung muttered. My father scoffed and look down at my boyfriend.
"Don't you try and turn this on me boy, you two are the disappointments." My father shouted.

I had enough and stood in front of Jisung.
"Why? Because I made a mistake? I'm not a little girl anymore, I can make decisions for myself. I want to be with Jisung and I want to give my son or daughter their best chance in life." I stood my ground.

I grabbed Jisung's hand behind my back and started to walk towards the door with him.
"IF YOU LEAVE NOW YOU ARE COMPLETELY CUT OFF. YOU WILL LEAVE EVERYTHING HERE EXCEPT FOR THE CLOTHES ON YOUR BACK!" My father shouted. I stopped and pulled my phone out of my pocket before setting it on the table by the door.

We left without saying another word. Jisung and I got into the car and drove back to his parents house in silence. My eyes were watering as the thought of leaving all my childhood memories behind and leaving Hyunjin behind but I did my best to control it.

We pulled into the drive way and Jisung studied my frail form.
"Are you okay?" He whispered and put his hand on my shoulder. I sighed and turned to him with a soft smile.

"Not right now but I will be." I told him and removed my hand from my shoulder, intertwining my fingers with his.
"I'm really tired, can we go to bed?" I asked him. He nodded and took his hand out of mine. After getting ready for bed Jisung and I laid down under the covers together.

Jisung pulled me into his chest and stroked my hair as I started to drift off in his arms.
"Jisung..." I mumbled tiredly.
"Hmm?"
"Thank you for sticking by me. I love you." I mumbled before closing my eyes and drifting into a deep sleep.

The following morning Jisung explained you his parents what had happened and they offered to let me stay as long as I need to. It was Monday so sadly that meant we had to go back to school. As we pulled into the parking lot my stomach twisted in knots. Jisung went to get out of the car but I stopped him.

"Sungie I have a bad feeling about this." I told him. He gave me a confused look and took my hand in his.
"Hey don't worry. Everything is fine okay?" He smiled and kissed my knuckles. I bit my lip and gathered my stuff despite the fact that deep down I knew something wasn't right.

Everything seemed fine for the first half of the day. All my classes were normal and everyone seemed normal. I thought everything was going to be fine, but then lunch rolled around. I was shoving my books back into my locker and I was struggling to keep my hoodie down over my growing belly as I stretched to reach the top shelf. I gave up and threw my books in the bottom of my locker when I saw the note sitting there. I picked it up with shaking hands and carefully read the contents.

"Watch your back slut"