04

ᴊᴜɴᴇ

"Shit

"Shit." I caught my breath while holding my chest. I walked in my house seeing Monte standing by the Island on his phone.

"Where the fuck you was at?" He asked putting down his phone.

"How did you get in my house monte, I thought- You told me where yo' spare key was." He cut me off.

"That was weeks ago, if you had a spare key why did you call me like you needed me to come home to let you get what you had left?" I said and he came closer to me.

"You high?" He asked. "Since when the fuck you started getting high." He said. I don't see the problem, he act like he don't be high off his ass all the time. "Where you was at?" He asked.

"Monte it's 1:30, and I'm tired i'm going to sleep." I walked passed him but he grabbed my arm.

"What the fuck is wrong wit you don't be grabbing me i'm not your child." I scrunched my face up yanking my arm away.

"Who you was wit Ryleigh?" He asked.

"My FRIENDS at a PARTY. Damn you doing too much." I said. I barely get out much as it is and him constantly questioning me was pissing me off.

"My friend let me try getting high wit him and- Him?" He cut me off.

"You don't got no male friends Ryleigh." He said.

"I'm 21 years old, I barely get out and have fun, he invited me to a party and I went with my friends you're doing the most." I said.

"Ian never heard you bring up no nigga that's yo' friend but he got yo' ass high stop fuckin' playin wit me on some real shii." He said. "Then you going to a party dressed like a ho."

"Tremonte get the fuck out my house you finna piss me off." I said.

"Who the fuck you talking to?" He looked at me sideways.

"YOU." I raised my voice and he did something I never expected him to do. When he hit me, I placed my hand on the side of my face as it stung.

I looked at him and I didn't even care I just slapped him back and he grabbed me as he slung me on the ground.

I just screamed and tried to kick him off of me. If I wasn't gone do nothing I was going to try to fight back.

"STOP." I cried trying to block his hits.

...

It was the next day and my alarm had woke me up at exactly 7:30 a.m. I had just went to sleep three hours ago after crying until I got sleepy.

I pressed snooze on my phone before texting Regina letting her know I wasn't able to come to work today.

I then went to my other messages seeing Mahzi asking if I got home safe, and the same from my friends.