16

"Wake yo' ass up Mr

"Wake yo' ass up Mr.Johnson." Draco slapped him in his face

"What the-HELP!" He cut his self off realizing he was tied to a chair that was hanging from a rope.

"Nobody can hear you so shut the fuck up, I got a headache." I said dryly.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Nah." I chuckled. "Youn get to ask me questions imma ask you some shit and you gone answer it. Ion like my time being wasted so tread lightly." I said.

"Who boosted you to say Key wasn't guilty?" I asked.

"After what you did to my daughter i ain't tell you shit, I ain't scared of hot water." He fussed.

"It's not hot water." I chuckled.

"You was our chemistry teacher you should know what looking down at." Toota said.

"It's hydrochloric acid, so talk before yo' ass get to burning." Minx said and Mr.Johnson looked down before he started to panic.

"You hurt my daughter I didn't do shit to you, I watched you kids grow in highschool and this is who you've become?" He asked.

"Let's be real Mr.Johnson. Only reason why you don't like me is cause it was known I fucked yo' daughter. You know what nah that's not why." I shook my head. "You mad cause we all had yo' daughter before and she was a hoe." I said standing up and he struggled tryna get out the chair.

"Let him down some Squito." I said and he started panicking again.

"What do you want from me- Nigga didn't i just tell yo ass not to ask me no questions. I just told yo' ass you don't fucking listen." I stressed.

"Ion like repeating myself so imma ask this one last time and i'm not asking again. Who the fuck told you to vote not guilty?" I asked.

"I don't know, it was an anonymous request by someone in the police department." He said.

"Drop him." I said.

"WAIT I JUST TOLD YOU- THATS NOT THE RIGHT ANSWER." I cut him off and Squito dropped him in the acid slowly and he started yelling out in pain as he started burning.

"Wait bring him down to my level." I said and i walked over to him putting on a glove and Squito handed me a container.

"Hold his head back." I mumbled and he kept screaming. "BRUH SHUT THE FUCK UP I JUST TOLD YOU I GOT A HEADACHE." I yelled.

"Finna piss me off and stop fuckin' moving." I said as Squito held him back and put tape over his mouth.

I held the container that had some of the hydrochloric acid inside and poured it into his eyes before slotting his throat.

"Where the fuck you get a knife from." Minx said.

"Drop him and Call the clean up crew let's go." I mumbled putting the knife back in my pocket walking off.