32

"Shopping helps soothe the soul, you can chill without being in bed all day

"Shopping helps soothe the soul, you can chill without being in bed all day." Star smiled as we walked in the mall.

"Yeah plus we feel like we haven't seen you in a while." Emani shrugged.

"It's my job, i been busier than i thought." I sighed.

"Did you tell Mahzi what you do for a living? Cause hood niggas be quick to say you being fed and they be so damn paranoid thinking everybody out to get them." Star said.

"But in her case she is the feds." Emani moved her mouth to the side.

I haven't told them anything about this case and it's best that I keep it this way especially since they're not involved i don't wanna risk anything.

"He knows but i told him that I just handle paperwork." I said.

"Ouuu let's go in PINK, i saw they got some stuff like skims."Emani said and that's where we went.

"I saw it too on twitter." I looked around.

"There it go over there." Emani said excitedly as we followed her.

"This is too cute." I smiled looking at the clothes.

"Right, I need all colors." Star grabbed every color of the briefs and bralettes and so did we.

"Wait I want a jacket." I said.

"For what it's May?" Star asked.

"Just because." I shrugged looking for a jacket that I liked.

"Y'all wanna go to auntie anne's when we leave here?" Star asked.

"Yeah, that slush is like crack." Emani said.

"If you want some crack ask yo' man, he sell it." Star chuckled.

"Bitch toota don't sell crack, it's cocaine and Minx sell the same shit Toota sell so hush." She said.

"Bitch that's the same thing, crack cocaine?" She looked at her like she was dumb.

"Bitch no it's not it's a difference." Emani said

"It is?" She started laughing and I laughed as we got in line.

...

"I'm tired of walking i'm ready to go." I whined.

"Me too, Emani you damn near went in every store just to look for fun let's go." Star said.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Time for you to come on so we can go." Star said.

"It's close to 4." I said. "I need to stop by the office and drop off some paperwork."

"Do you need to go home and change or you good?" Star asked as we made our way to her car.

"Oh i wasn't saying i was gonna go." I said.