25

"What we waiting on?" Minx asked

"What we waiting on?" Minx asked. He rode wit me to go pick up a package.

"These dumbass niggas." I said checking my surroundings.

"Amari cleared yo' name yet?" He asked.

"She supposed to be doing it right now she at the office or some shit she said."

"Look cuh, it ain't none of my business y'all do what y'all want but y'all need to be careful wit what y'all doing." He said.

"What you talking about?" I asked.

"Nigga you know what i'm talking about, i know she supposed to act like she fuck wit you cause that's her job but i know y'all for real and if i noticed it anybody can and we don't need her getting kicked off the case cause she a big part in helping us." He said.

"How you notice?" I asked.

"Cause I saw her when she hit her hand on the Island but she wasn't fake limping so I put two and two together." I said.

"You pay attention too much fuckin' imma start locking the door on y'all ass for real." I said and he laughed.

"Nah best believe i'm finna start ringing that doorbell ain't no telling what we might walk in on now." He shook his head and I shrugged.

"Her peoples ain't gone find out." I said.

"They trained federal agents they find out everything i'm not putting shit pass them and you don't need to either. You need stop moving like you don't give a fuck." Minx said.

"I don't give a fuck. She grown they can't tell her who to not fuck this her life." He said.

"If it's a nigga wit a criminal history like you that she supposed to be playin' then they actually can dumbass." He said.

"Mane gone wit that shit." I waved him off.

"Be for real." He said. "Don't play wit my best friend feelings either, you like her for real?" He asked.

"Nigga that ain't yo' best friend you don't know her." I said.

"Coming from the person that kicked us out cause you ain't know she was cut like that for real." He said.

"Mane fuck all y'all, ain't nobody finna play wit her not even me." I said and he looked at me like I was lying.

"Ion kno twin, when have you ever just been all about one female?" He asked and i thought about it.

"This different i like her, she act like me." I said.

"Imma start calling y'all chucky and tiffany." He mumbled and I chuckled seeing a truck pull up.

"That's them." I put my gun in my pants before getting out the truck.

"Mahzi, my good friend." Diego smiled getting out the car.