43

After I left from his house i didn't go to Katy's, I went to visit my Obgyn doctor even though I didn't have an appointment

After I left from his house i didn't go to Katy's, I went to visit my Obgyn doctor even though I didn't have an appointment. I didn't want to go back in the house and talk to him, i didn't even want to be around him cause all i just wanna do is put my hands on him.

"Hi, how can I help you." The receptionist asked.

"Hey, I was wondering if I can speak with Dr.Madison?" I asked. "I don't have an appointment."

"Okay that's fine, i can see if she's available right now to fit you in." She said and I nodded impatiently waiting as she typed on her computer and picked up the phone.

"She's gonna fit you in, you can wait there and she'll be out shortly okay?" She assured.

"Thank you so much." I said.

"Of course." She said and I sat down. I pulled out my phone and stopped sharing my location with Mahzi and blocked him on everything I could think of.

I was trying so hard not to give a reaction to what he said to me because of the simple fact that his sister and dad said that he may do things to push me away but that doesn't give him the right to be disrespectful towards me and mean.

And because of that and how he talks to me out of frustration and anger i don't want to have this baby right now, he got a lot of growing up to do and he needs to learn how to talk to people.

"Ortega!" The doctor called and i stood up.

"Hey Ryleigh omg." She gave me a hug before we walked to the back.

"Hey." I said.

"What you need to talk to me about, your next appointment isn't until next month." She sat down at her desk.

"Well i actually wanted to talk to you about pregnancy. I found out some days ago that i'm pregnant and i wanted to know if i'm still able to have an abortion at four months." I said.

"And you said you just found out?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"You're four months so that means you're 16 weeks pregnant and technically you can still terminate the pregnancy but as your doctor...I advise you not to." She explained.

"You see with you being 16 weeks, the fetus has already developed in all aspects so it has closed links with your body. I don't want you to do anything that may affect your health because of that." She said and i took a deep breath.

"Does it have to do with anything concerning your health?" She asked.

"No." I wiped a tear that was about to fall.

"It's up to you on what you decide to do, if you do choose to go through with an abortion i recommend going to a reputable medical facility to make sure everything happens safely." She explained before reaching in her desk and pulling out a pamphlet about pregnancy and one about abortions.