29

"Hello

"Hello." I answered. Regina had called me a few minutes after Mahzi left.

"Hey just checking in on you, how you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm okay i'm just drained a little bit, how's everything going with Hernandez?" I asked.

"He still won't budge but we have a search warrant for his home they're planning on going in tomorrow." She said and I looked at the time seeing that it almost 3.

"Well that's good." I said.

"So have you been in contact with Jahvier since the doctor put you on bed rest?" She asked.

"He thought i was ignoring him but i told him i just wasn't feeling good and he cam- he called me to check on me." I said.

"Oh okay, i don't want you doing anything major right now." She said and i nodded like she could see me.

"Well i'll talk to you later." I said

"Okay, get some rest love you." She said.

"Love you too." I said and the phone hung up so i decided to call Mahzi.

"You need some?" He asked immediately.

"No but they're doing the search tomorrow so whatever y'all we're gonna do, do it." I said.

"Ight, you good?" He asked.

"Yeah, can you come over when you have the time, I have to tell you something." I said and he hung up in my face.

"What you need to tell me?" He opened my door making me jump.

"I thought you left what the hell!" I said.

"I had just got here and you kicked me out, you really thought i was gone leave for real?" He chuckled. "I'm taking a nap before i go handle that shit." He mumbled getting in my bed after he took his shoes and hoodie off.

"Oh.." I mumbled turning around to face him.

"What you gotta tell me?" He asked me and I sighed. "You scared to tell me or some?" He asked.

"To be honest yeah." I mumbled.

"What it's about?" He asked.

"Me...and stuff." I said and he rested his arm around me.

"Youn gotta be scared just say it." He chuckled.

"I have Dissociative Identity Disorder and that's why that happened with Tiara. I didn't even figure out that i did something until Minx mentioned it and i asked yasmin." I explained.

"How long you had it?" He asked.

"Since I was little." I mumbled.

"Do you know how many personalities you got?" He asked.

"I just have a split personality it's nothing too major." I said.

"Why you was scared to tell me that?" He asked.