53

"How ironic we having talks wit each other's dads today

"How ironic we having talks wit each other's dads today." I mumbled as we sat and waited for the guards to bring out his dad.

"Fuck is you looking at?" He looked at this old lady and i hit him.

"Mahzi stop being mean." I said.

"She the one keep looking." He said.

"Well that was rude." I said.

"Nah staring is rude, she need to worry bout her white ass son that's probably in her for being a sex offender." He mumbled and i just shook my head before hearing the door open.

"You really a hot head today." I mumbled as the guard walked over with his dad.

"Ight you can back up." Justin, his dad looked at the guard. She just rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Need some dick in her life—Really?" Mahzi cut him off.

"Oh my bad my fault my fault." His dad said. "Why y'all look pissed off already?" He asked.

"Long story." I said. "But i have good news, the exoneration attorney and the criminal defense lawyer i introduced to you thinks that you'll be out soon, your exoneration is gonna be obtained." I smiled.

"What?" They both said in unison.

"You ain't tell me that." Mahzi said.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, they may even release you tomorrow or some time this week, then once you're released you can talk compensation over with your lawyer and you can decide if you want to continue with the lawsuit or just get everything resolved with a settlement." I smiled again.

"Preciate it Ryleigh for real." His dad said.

"You're welcome, it probably never would've got to this point if he didn't find out about Regina being his birth mo—birth giver." Mahzi cut me off.

"But nah that's all you, ion deal wit this court shit." Mahzi said.

"Well thank you to both of y'all i'm ready to get the fuck out this bull shit—what the fuck is she looking at, she do that shit every time it's a visitor, old ass." He cut himself off and i shook my head.

"Oh but i get called mean and rude." Mahzi looked at me and i looked the other way.

"She's deaf." I said.

"How you know that?" His dad asked.

"Watch when she turn around they doing sign language." I said and he immediately looked at her.

"Don't cuss her out in sign language, please don't." Mahzi laughed and my mouth dropped.

"I wasn't finna cuss her out." He said.

"Stop lyin'." Mahzi said.

"For future reference's Mahzi, throw me a coming homing bbq, party or some. Surprise me." He said.