47

Fᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

"Wait so I can't be seen in court?" Squito asked

"No nigga." Draco sighed. They were in the kitchen with me while I was making rotel.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Maybe because yo' ass drain blood out the bodies and sneak out drugs." Braxton said from the living room.

"Shut up bitch." Squito said.

"Remember I told you that my team didn't have a file on you and thought you weren't associated with them as much?" I asked. "You're a nurse so if they see you in court we don't need them to try and connect dots because your job can be on the line." I explained.

"Oh so they don't know me?" He asked.

"Not even your name, i don't even know your real name." I put my hand on my hip and looked at him and he laughed.

"It's Saige, Ryleigh." He said, I was surprised because he never calls me Ryleigh just, Mari.

"Awww that's cute." I smiled.

"Aww that's cute." Braxton came in the kitchen mocking me.

"Shut up." Draco said.

"Yo' pupils not dilating." Braxton looked at me.

"Braxton what do you do?" I asked.

"Huh?" He asked.

"What...do you do?" I asked.

"I'm a optometrist." He said.

"AN." Jude corrected him.

"I hate his teaching ass." He mumbled. "You got some snacks?" He asked.

"Yeah look in the pantry, wait so you're an eye doctor?" I asked.

"Yeah." He opened the pantry and I paused.

"Not an Ophthalmologist." I said.

"Right, but i was studying to be that at first but i had changed my mind cause that's too much work that i wasn't gone feel like doing." He mumbled and I started thinking back to a case i was on that went cold because we couldn't find a suspect.

Two men and one woman were found dead in an abandoned building. It was actually the three people the police had been tracking and trying to catch because they were sex traffic workers.

I then remembered when Mahzi told me at the hospital that he has bodies that i know nothing about.

"Wait did y'all have something to do with that 3 musketeer sex traffic case." I said loudly as I looked at all of them.

"What you talking about?" Toota and Mahzi said in unison.

"The two dudes and that woman, y'all did that?" I asked.