26

"Jahvier i have to go home

"Jahvier i have to go home." I looked at him while we laid in bed.

"It's seven what you tryna go home at night for take yo' ass to sleep." He looked at me.

"Because I have stuff I need to do, I forgot." I lied. I honestly wanted to go home cause i know the longer i stay here the more this finna keep happening and i'm not supposed to be doing this in the first place as much as I want to.

Like i thought I was just gone keep hating him cause he get on my nerves sometimes but now that we had sex i keep wanting him.

"One of them niggas from yo job must've called you?" He asked.

"No, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing im just fuckin' wit you." He said.

"Okay well we need to get to know each other some more before we continue doing you know what." I said.

"What you mean i already know you, yo' mama nem dead, my mama nem dead, you work for the feds i'm a delinquent and we kill people that's about it." He shrugged.

"Really Jahvier, really?" I sat up.

"What?" He looked up at me as he continued laying down. "Oh and yo birthday September 27th."

"What's my favorite color?" I asked.

"Same color as mines." He said.

"Black?" I asked.

"Yeah, see we know each other only difference is you cheated cause you had a whole file folder to study bout me." He said.

"That don't even count i know you criminally. I'm keeping my virginity i'm not doing that wit you no more i dont know you you're a stranger." I folded my arms.

"What the fuck is you talkin' bout youn got yo virginity and if i wasn't a stranger you wouldn't even be next to me." He said.

"You was a stranger when you got me high for the first time." I shrugged. "You could've laced the weed and kidnapped me." I said.

"Shut the fuck up." He looked at me and right when i was finna pop him in the mouth he grabbed my wrist.

"Keep yo' hands to yo' self." He said.

"What i tell you about talking to me like that?" I asked. "Don't talk to me like that." I said and he muttered something lowly before letting my wrist go.