66

ᴊᴀʜᴠɪᴇʀ ᴍɪᴄᴀʜ ᴀʀᴍᴀɴɪ
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴘᴜɴᴛᴀ ᴄᴀɴᴀ

"Fuck you got on a hot ass jacket for we in puna cantu

"Fuck you got on a hot ass jacket for we in puna cantu." Toota looked at me. "And we finna be on a yacht."

"Nigga i be freezing in the car."

"You is too damn grown to have helped booked this trip and you still can't get the name right...out here embarrassing me." Emani said making me chuckle.

"Guess she told you." Star messy ass said.

"Shut yo' messy ass—." Minx couldn't even finish his sentence cause Star popped him in the mouth.

"Niggas getting bitched, couldn't be me." Dennis laughed.

"What you laughing at?" Yasmine asked him.

"Nothing my queen." He said and i bussed out laughing.

"He smiles?" Draco asked and i smacked my teeth. "Nigga was finna blow everybody up ain't seen him crack a smile since, i'm delighted."

"Man gone wit all that." I shooed him off.

"Who we waiting on?" Squito asked making me realize Ryleigh wasn't beside me no more. "I'm sleepy as fuck."

"Y'all the ones that booked a yacht in the morning." Jude babymama said.

"Ain't no yall shit yo dumbass baby daddy did it." Squito said.

"That was braxton." He said.

"Bitch lie on me again." Braxton mugged him.

"I ain't lie for red

"Girl shut up." Jude mugged her. His ass just wanted some pussy, they can't stand each other.

"Where is our sister Jahvier?" Draco looked at me along with Toota, Minx, and Squito and mugged the shit out of all of em.

"You being fed as fuck Devyn, Nehemiah, Trayvion, Saige." I said.

"Bitch i ain't say yo' government." Minx bucked at me and I flipped him off as i went back in looking for Ryleigh.

"AMARI." I yelled her name and i almost walked right pass her ass sitting down at the island with her head down.

"Why you yelling?" She asked.

"Cause i thought- nevermind you straight? We need to be leaving."