24

"Of course the door is unlocked

"Of course the door is unlocked." I rolled my eyes walking into Mahzi's house looking around and he came from the hallway scaring the fuck out of me.

"Do that no more, you can't just be popping up on people." I locked the door and he didn't say anything he just stared at me.

"What the fuck you just do?" He asked calmly.

"I just told you what I did. You like the joker smile i put on her face." I smiled.

"What the fuck is wrong wit you? That shit ain't funny you gone fuck this whole thing up tryna frame me." He said and I could tell he was mad cause he started to clench his jaws.

"Oh well, that's what you get." I shrugged going to his room so i change out of my dress. I felt him watch me as I walked away but he just stayed quiet. It was kind of scary.

Just when I was finish changing he came in the room.

"Why the fuck would you do some shit like that Ryleigh?" He asked. He was really finna piss me off like he doesn't know what he did.

"I'm not your yes man and i'm not finna do anything just because you tell me to!" I snapped. "The way you tryna use me when if it wasn't for me this whole thing wouldn't be put into motion in the first place. We're supposed to be working together as a team and you're leaving me in the dark like what i'm doing isn't major. I'm your connect so you not finna treat me like a lap dog." I raised my voice and he just stared at me as I went off.

"Clear my name Amari." He said disregarding everything i just said:

"I could but why would i, my actions ain't appreciated no ways." I chuckled sitting down on the bed.

"Amari i ain't playin' wit you, you need to clear my name ion give a fuck bout you having a attitude." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"And imma keep having an attitude cause you keep playing with me like i'm just some regular ass girl and i'm not." I said with an attitude and he snatched my phone standing in front of me.

"Jahvier give me my phone." I stood up.

"Watch out." He moved my hand. "Clear my name." He sat down and looked at me.

"Don't give it to me then i don't care. Stop talking to me." I said about to walk away.

"C'mere." He pulled me on his lap wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Move." I huffed as he moved his hand under my shirt.

"You want me to stop talking to you for real?" He asked.

"Yes i do you finna piss me off." I moved his hand and stood up.

"What you got a problem for?" He looked at me.

"Can you give me my phone Jahvier." I huffed.

"I can't touch you now?" He stepped closer to me.

"You really testing my patience right now." I looked away folding my arms and he turned my attention back on him as our lips connected but i immediately backed away opening my eyes as we made eye contact causing for us to kiss again.