14

"So why is your nickname minx?" I asked him

"So why is your nickname minx?" I asked him. We were all still in the living room having our own conversations.

"When I was little i used to pluck out my eyelashes, it was Minks at first but that shii looked too- girly?" I asked.

"Yeah so i changed the spelling." He said.

"Makes sense, ion think i gotta ask why his nickname draco."

"Nigga trigger happy 25/8." Toota mumbled

"Braxton why don't you have a nickname?" I asked.

"That is my nickname." He chuckled and everybody started laughing.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"My real name Kyrie they call me braxton cause I'm a suburban kid." He said.

"Ohhh-Wait if you ain't know my real name...who all case files did they give you?" He asked.

" Everybody except for you, dennis and squito, they have photos of y'all but they just think that y'all are associates not friends." I said. "Which is dumb." I shrugged.

"You texted that dead nigga wife yet?" Draco asked.

"Now why would you say that like that." Toota laughed.

"Shii she know what i'm talkin' bout ion know his damn name." He shrugged.

"Yeah she said i can come over." I said.

"Let's go then." He stood up.

"Nigga where the hell you going?" Minx asked.

"I'm going wit her." Draco said.

"Wait if you undercover, they tracking yo' every move?" Toota asked.

"That's only if i'm in danger, but they supposed to know what i'm doing everyday." I said.

"Well we ain't gone put you in no danger so they don't gotta worry bout that." Minx assured and I looked at Mahzi cause he was quiet.

"Nigga ain't said shit since you said we gotta stop hurting people." Squito said.

"Fuck you, i'm tryna think." Mahzi laughed a little.

"So you trust yo' God mama enough to know she ain't gone say nothing bout you going through his shit?" Mahzi asked.

"Yea, from what she told me the other day it seemed like she grew to hate him, and she hated his job so." I trailed.

"Ight then, we'll be back." Draco stood up and Mahzi looked at him.

"I'm driving." Mahzi stood up.

"What we gone do?" Squito asked.

"We'll stay here and do some more research." Dennis said.

"Who is we i'm finna roll up." Toota mumbled.

"You always doing research, smart ass nigga." Squito joked.