11

"Okay what you into now?" Yasmin asked

"Why you say it like that?" I asked.

"Cause you always in some dangerous situation." She said.

"It's not dangerous I just need you to hack into S.A Hernandez's phone records and see what he's doing this weekend." I said.

"Okay, let's see." She opened her laptop and started typing hella fast.

"Woah." She said.

"Woah what? What you find?" I asked.

"He's been taking large amounts of money from his bank account for the past 2 months." She said.

"How the fuck you get his bank records i said his phone records but do tell." I said moving my hand in a go on motion.

"I'm trying sorry." She said. "Wait his wife calls him back to back at night every weekend." She said.

"You can't see the messages can you?" She asked.

"I can try but that's gone take hours to do without his actual phone." She mumbled. "Wait he takes calls from this Casino every weekend too." She said and we both laughed.

"So he has a gambling addiction." I said.

"And his wife don't know a thang chile, his account is the negatives as we speak and it's only a matter of time before he starts taking money out of there savings and joint shared bank account." She said.

"Let me take of picture of all that." I said going on the side where she was as I took pictures of everything off of my second phone.

"His wife makes more money than him he'll be crying sliding down the wall when she finds out and leaves him." She said and I laughed.

"Wait, those numbers that called him from the casino can you look up whose numbers they belong to?" I asked and she nodded.

I looked at every name and I started to realize that those were the names Mahzi wrote on the paper but how does that let us know who's for the other side? I don't get how that correlates or how he even got that information.

"Okay i gotta delete everything". She said as she started typing some more. "I know you can't tell me what this is for but can you at least give me a hint? I mean i am your bestfriend plus i think you're gonna need me again." She smiled and I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Its really not for my case that i'm on right now I just....he's up to something he's always tryna sneak around my office it's just something off about him." I shook the thought out of my head.

"Yeah he does give off them vibes, ion trust him." She said. "But i gotta get back to the office building i'll let you know if I notice something out of the ordinary." She gave me a hug.

"Thank you, we still on for movie night tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Yeah." She nodded and I grabbed my stuff following behind her out the door.