15

"Okay we need to separate the people that found him guilty and the ones that didn't find him guilty

"Okay we need to separate the people that found him guilty and the ones that didn't find him guilty." I said. We were back at Mahzi's house with all the file folders she gave us.

"White people never have lips, how they suck di-please shut the fuck up braxton." Dennis cut him off as Braxton picked up a file in one of the jurors.

"I'm just sayin'." He said in defense.

"I seen this dude before." Squito said looking at another folder.

"What dude?" Toota asked and he looked at the folder.

"Ohhhh this that girl daddy. Remember back in like 11th grade Shante had that party and he made us get out?" He asked.

"Hell yeah Mr. Johnson." Squito asked.

"What he pick?" I asked.

"Guilty." Squito said.

"Now that's a nigga who daughter's life you fucked up." Draco mumbled.

"Shut yo' ass up." Mahzi said and I looked at him.

"So what exactly are we looking for?" Minx asked.

"Remember the white girl we killed a few days ago? And she said whoever it was offered them shit they needed so we need to see what the fuck they was offered." Mahzi said.

"Yeah." They said.

"Dennis can you look up the white people on facebook or some shit, they be loud and proud bout whatever going on in they life." Mahzi said.

"Yeah i can do that." He took his lap top and sat down.

"Toota you still got all that tracking shit?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Braxton, you and Toota find all of em and track em when you find where they stay." He said.

"That'll take up enough time to stay low." Mahzi said.

"Bet." They walked away.

"Ight what's next?" Minx asked, it was just me, Mahzi, Squito and Minx left in the room.

"We finna go pay a visit to Mr.Johnson." He smirked.

"Mahzi didn't i just tell you no." I looked at him. "You need to lay low before catch on and we get caught up in something dangerous."

"He did the shit out of spite he ain't even have to be offered shit so ain't shit finna change my mind." He said.

"Here go the address." Squito said pushing over the file and Mahzi opened this dresser cabinet thing and it was full of guns hanging up.

"Really?" I looked at him.

"What? He said he ain't changing his mind." He shrugged and I looked at Minx.