40

ᴊʜᴀᴠɪᴇʀ ᴍɪᴄᴀʜ ᴀʀᴍᴀɴɪ

...

"Where my best friend at? It's too quiet." Minx looked around.

"I don't know." I mumbled while rolling up. This morning we got to arguing after she realized i was gone for longer than she expected after we got into it last night so she left and I don't know where she at.

"Nigga you good?"

"She not answering my calls or responding to my text messages. She being petty as fuck." I huffed.

"I thought y'all was good, fuck happened that fast?" He asked.

"I can't even say shit." I shook my head lighting the blunt. "It ain't just one sided though we mad at each other." I said.

"Oh.....She over star house." He looked at his phone and i looked at him. "How you know she over there?" I asked.

"Cause star just texted me asking if i was wit you." He chuckled.

"I ain't even gone go over there." I shrugged taking a pull from the blunt then blowing it out. "She wanna give me the silent treatment she can have it, i ain't finna keep tryna reach out."

"How many times you called her?" He asked.

"Two cause her phone on dnd so it went straight to voicemail the first time, her petty ass took me out her favorites." I answered.

"Nigga it's almost four o'clock you said she left this morning i'm thinking you called her like five times." He looked at me.

"She know damn well she seen me calling her fuckin' phone i ain't finna keep blowing that bitch up." I said.

"Hollon don't call her a bitch bruh." Ge said.

"I wasn't calling her a bitch i was talking bout her phone." I kissed my teeth.

"Oh i was finna say you trippin'." He mumbled.

"I'm probably finna head to the trap, see what Dennis ass doing." I stood up patting my pockets for my keys.

"He ain't doing nun but being a smart ass probably." Minx laughed.

...

"All these bitches need to get the fuck out my face, but i'll be wrong if i take my computer and smack the fuck out of em'." Dennis complained.

"You won't be wrong at all Dennis the menace." Minx patted his shoulder.

"What they got you in here doing?" I asked.

"Tracking this truck thats supposed to transfer us some shii in like...five hours." He looked at his watch.

"Fuck you look at yo' watch for if the time on on the computer?" I asked.