21

"Okay, S

"Okay, S.A hernandez you will wear this mic and we'll be listening the entire time and watching from the van just in case something goes wrong." Regina said.

"Ryleigh you'll be in the van with us correct?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am i made sure he's coming alone so we can test what he's capable of without me being in his presence." I nodded.

"Good, you all can go i need to have a word with Ryleigh." She said and the detectives nodded before leaving out and she closed the door.

"I appreciate your cooperation, I know because of his medical history and his family you shared empathy with him, and I know this job can be harsh at times but i'm glad to see you on board." She said.

"Just doing my job. You're right about him being in vulnerable position, all i had to do was get him to tell me about his family. The funny part is he thinks i'm genuine, he's wrapped around my finger already." I shrugged.

"And the friends?" She asked.

"They're just as clueless." I chuckled. "The more they think i care the quicker we can get to catching them."

"They don't know what you're capable of, keep up the good work Ryleigh." She said and I smiled as I followed her lead out the door.

I honestly hope Mahzi knows what he's doing and plays his cards right.

"I'm going by myself." I mumbled grabbing my phone.

"Didn't she say the feds was gone be watching and shit, we can be posted up in the back or some shit." Draco said.

"Nah, we don't need to give them no reason to think this a set up." I put my gun on the table.

"You trippin' you need to take that with you." Braxton said.

"I'm straight, he need to believe that ion got no other motives, we all trust Amari right?" I asked and they nodded.

"Ight then, chill out i'll be back."

...

"Jahvier." Hernandez said once I sat down. We was at an abandoned park sitting on a bench at a picnic table.