33

Tʜᴇ Nᴇxᴛ Mᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

When I woke up, Mahzi wasn't in his room at all

When I woke up, Mahzi wasn't in his room at all. It's like he has a set routine every morning where he wakes up, does what he do in the bathroom, walk around the whole house then cleans it, but at least he has the decency to not wake me up when he moves around his house a lot.

I went in the bathroom stopping in front of the mirror seeing the hickies from my neck down from last night.

After i did my morning routine i grabbed a makeup bag that i left over here and covered up the hickies that was actually noticeable.

I then sat on the bed grabbing the water bottle that was on the nightstand and took a plan B for last night.

"You good?" He walked in.

"Mhm." I nodded and he gave me a kiss.

"Oh i forgot to tell you, Key was at my job yesterday." I said and his facial expression immediately changed. It looked like he was finna say something but he refrained from it.

"Did he see you?" He asked.

"I made a mistake and bumped into him, and when i realized it was him i started a conversation so i can find out what he was doing there." I said as I laid back down.

"And what he say?" He asked.

"That he was looking for the chief." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay?" I questioned and he nodded before laying on top of me resting his head on my stomach while he wrapped his arms around me.

"You got records of him being in the interrogation room before?" He asked.

"Mhm."

"Can you get his paperwork for me."

"Mahzi what you finna do?" I asked.

"Nothing." He chuckled. "I just wanna look at it.

"....Okay." I hesitated. "Um mahzi quick question." I said.

"Hm?" He hummed against my stomach.

"Where's Nick's Wife?" I asked.

"They'll find her soon." He sighed.

"You okay?" I asked.

"My body hurt." He mumbled still hugging my stomach.

"Did you take your medicine?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said and i could tell he wasn't in the mood to talk so i didn't respond. It was probably weird but i just started to stare at him and all his features. I began messing with his hair massaging his head seeing his eyes slowly close.