61

"I knew i should've let her stay at my house when she told me she felt like she was being watch

"I knew i should've let her stay at my house when she told me she felt like she was being watch." I mumbled. My hands were continuously shaking with my leg bouncing up and down impatiently.

"When she say that?" Draco asked.

"Earlier today, she said she felt like something was off, like someone was in her house." I explained.

"I can't lose her she's the only parent i have left." I said.

"She gone be ight Amari." Mahzi said.

"I know for a fact he did it, that's probably what that phone call was about. What if katy husband knew that she knew everything like yo' mama but he hid it so nothing would happen to her and now since he dead yo' pop's probably know she telling you everything and tryna get her gone." Dennis said.

"I hate to say it Amari but we wasting time just sitting her look at what he just did he playing in our face." Squito said.

"Okay." I sighed. "Just give me a minute to think." I said softly as I got up and walked away.

" I said softly as I got up and walked away

"I'll be back." I stood up to go check on her. She was just pacing back and forth slowly.

"Ryleigh." I got her attention as I walked up to her.

"Mahzi what if i can't do this." She looked at me. "What if he gets us before we get him? He was 2 steps ahead of us this time not the other way around."

"Who came up wit the plan ahead of time to set hernandez and frame him when you got ole girl?" I asked.

"Me." She mumbled.

"Who got kidnapped on purpose to get information on Key cause you knew what we was gone do?" He asked.

"....Me." She looked at me.

"Who presented all that information to the lawyer when we thought we ain't have shit?" I asked. "And got my pops out of jail when he had life, and clearing our criminal records. You even made me think you was framing me just so you could teach me a lesson. That's all you!" I told her.