41

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

"What we talking about?" Minx asked

I had called him and Dennis over my house to talk about what i think should happen in regards to Regina. I feel like like now that i'm pregnant we have to be even more cautious.

"I think that we need get a lawyer and create a case against Regina. We have enough evidence and that'll be the cleanest way to do it. If y'all kill her how is she gonna suffer she need to rot in jail." I said.

"I didn't tell mahzi but i been working with this lawyer that represented a friend of mine he's really good, I got them to reopen Mahzi dad's case so he can be released too."

"He's been gathering evidence to back it up, he has street camera videos from when it happened so i think it'll work. I'm supposed to be visiting him in a hour." I said.

"You got him to do what?" Dennis asked.

"Reopen his dad's case, it's the least i could do." I shrugged.

"You need to talk to Mahzi Ryleigh." He said seriously.

"Listen i know he lied to me about his dad but i looked into it and i don't think the accident was his fault and if—why y'all looking like that?" I cut myself off.

"Just talk to him." Minx.

"Y'all acting weird, if this what i think it's bout he told me." I said.

"Oh ok then I mean the lawyer shit, That's smart. But who you gone trust at the precinct, Regina controlling all of them." Minx said.

"We can do what we did wit the jurors. Get everybody background and find out what she holding over they heads. It gotta be some if the chief listening to her." Dennis said.

"It's already been proven from hernandez with that fake list Mahzi made. They're trafficking drugs and using Key for it. I've recorded all phone calls, the meetings she had with me. With that, we can make it seem like she's tryna frame y'all." I explained.

"Do you think it'll be smart if we drop key off in front of the precinct as like a warning to scare her?" Dennis asked.

"If we throw him out he gone talk." Minx said.

"We need to talk to Squito, it's some medicine that cause memory loss he can get some." Dennis said.

"Ion know we don't need him getting in trouble that's his career in the line if they find out he stealing medicine." Minx said.

"That's too risky." I sighed.

"I'm telling y'all Squito gone know what he doing he not gone get caught, i can get access to the cameras and shii and delete the footage." Dennis said.

"What if we leave key alone for a while just have him considered missing. And the whole time while he's down there we can just drug him up so when we do drop him off probably weeks from now they'll think he's an addict and soon enough we make him overdose and the chief would think it's his fault cause he's the one handling the drugs." I said.