46

"You was for real when you said you wasn't pregnant anymore?" He asked

"I wouldn't lie about something like that." I said. "I went forward with the abortion two days ago." I said and he sighed.

"I just wish that you would've told me you was doing that." He said.

"I should've, you had the right to know but i would've rather told you now when you're calm then when you were out of control." I said honestly putting my hands in my lap. We were sitting in front of each other on the carpet floor in my room.

"I understand that." He mumbled. "Even though i didn't want you to do that i get why you did it." He said and it was quiet for a while.

"I do want to have babies in the future it was just wrong timing right now for us." I said.

"What's right timing for you?" He asked.

"When i'm more aware of my state of mind and when your anger is controlled....and when we're done with this illegal stuff." I said and he nodded. "What you think?" I asked.

"I agree wit you." He said.

"I think it would've been hard anyways having a new born and we're under two different roofs." I chuckled looking at floor while picking at the carpet.

"Move in wit me." He said.

"What?" I asked cause i zoned out a lil bit.

"Nothing, do you feel loved by me?" He asked.

"Sometimes....when you say mean stuff to me no, but when you express your feelings and show affection yes." I said.

"I don't want you to feel like that." He said.

"Well stop doing dumb shit." I said. "Sorry my intrusive thoughts came out." I said quickly.

"Nah you right." He chuckled.

"I think you're just used to being the one in control when dealing with a female and you expect me to listen to everything you say but i'm not like that and you keep failing to realize that." I said.

"I realized that when you killed my ex and faked like you was framing me. I don't try to control you...you can do what you want." He said.

"I didn't say you controlled me, i'm saying you think you're the only that wear the pants and you're not." I said.

"I'm not?" He chuckled.

"You're not and you need to understand that." I said and he looked at me.

"Don't talk to me like i'm a child." He said dryly.

"Well stop acting like a lil boy then when it comes to expressing yourself or not getting your way."

"How is me not expressing myself acting like a lil boy?" He asked.