28

Tᴡᴏ Dᴀʏs Lᴀᴛᴇʀ

"So ain't nobody gone  tell Amari, Mahzi in the hospital?" Braxton asked

"So ain't nobody gone  tell Amari, Mahzi in the hospital?" Braxton asked. Last night i took Mahzi to the hospital cause his body was hurting and he couldn't take it and he was swelling up. I don't know why the nigga don't take his medication like he supposed to.

"Nigga we can't." Toota said.

"He said don't bother her for the rest of the month." Dennis sighed.

"For what?" Draco asked.

"She ain't feeling too good either." I said.

"Yeah she on bed rest." Squito backed me up.

"So what the fuck we supposed to do, this they plan and she got all the connections. She on bed rest and this nigga in the hospital cause he don't take his fucking medicine." Jude said.

"You can really shut the fuck up cause yo' ass been clueless not doing shit in jail." Draco said.

"Teresa ass had me on child support for a baby I ain't even know existed, that ain't my fault so you can calm yo' hot head ass down." He said.

"Damn, that's fucked up." Squito said.

"Ight Ight, look Amari said they focusing on the Nick dude right now. She bought us some time before they pop up with a search warrant for his shit." I said.

"Ain't nothing in here they'll find, I already took the guns that's not licensed." Draco said.

"You don't think we need to take down the cameras he got in here?" Dennis asked. "Just in case they search and see it and ask for the footage." He said.

"Yeah you can handle all that tech shit, just don't go in his room." I said.

"Bet." He nodded.

"What we gone do about Nick tho, Diego expecting Mahzi to be there and you know how them mexicans get when shit don't go they way." Braxton asked.

"Hopefully he wont still be in the hospital by the time they do a search warrant for Nick house." I said.

"This shit is ridiculous." Draco huffed. "Y'all better hope and pray we don't fuck this shit up while they out."

"Shut yo' ass up, hope and pray that." Squito said.

"Mane fuck you." Draco said.

"So what we do now just sit here?" Braxton asked.

"We still gotta do some research on all them people in the jury section, we got they addresses already we just need to figure out what they was bribed with." Dennis said.

"Y'all do realize we been tryna figure out what the fuck the feds got going on and not once have been tryna put a dot on Key." Draco said.

"Good let it stay like that." Toota said.