PART 1: HER

DEDICATION: For the women who believe love can melt one's heart.

Author's POV:
Let's go back to 1834. Let me show you a beautiful love story of a prince named Kim taehyung and a random girl named kihun y/n. Well, for people, she was random but, her abilities weren't! She was sent from heaven could say, she had those blue eyes which most of people wished to have, that bright smile.. When she chose to be Kim Taehyungs bride, she herself couldn't believe it.

Neither she ever wanted to be his, but by god, she passed all those ability tests that a princess should have to be selected. Now let's go to the beautiful history and see what happened..

1834:
*cough cough* "I don't think I have more time left," the king said as he drank the water. "Send an invitation letter to Taehyung! Say him to come back to Kingdom now.. I also have to marry him before I die. " The king looked a bit upset because he didn't think that he had to do these all things in this hurry.

"I don't know, whom I should marry him with," King Kim sighed out. As a girl was standing there wearing a princess dress, well of course she was a princess. Who had dreams to become a queen by marrying taehyung. "Why are you talking like this, brother?" Kings brother Ki said and sat on the bed in front of him.

"We have my daughter over here," he said and looked at his daughter, who was smirking a bit in happiness. King knew the greed in his brother's blood because of being younger ki he was never able to become king, so he always had a desire to rule over the kingdom. Many times Ki and his daughter tried to poison Kim and kill him, but the most trusted person of kim, who's also a vizier, ruined their plan and later told Kim about it.

If king Kim wanted he would have sentenced them to get killed but he didn't since he thought people of his kingdom might think that their king is cruel, more over he couldn't even kick them out from the kingdom, just because Ki Also have rights to stay in this palace.

"I disagree with this! I will find my sons bride from the village, Zaeran bring every girl from the village, I shall choose few of them for the ability tests, then one who will pass all of them will be my son's bride and the future queen" the king commanded to his vizier, bowing down he left.

5 days later:
Y/n's POV:
I was feeding the horses, and when I saw a royal horse coming towards my way, the person in it stopped in front of me and jumped off from his horse. "What's your age?" He asked. He looks like he's the royal soldier. "20" I replied. "Get in the cart," he said, and I looked behind him. There was a horse cart, and I could see a few of the girls. Exactly my age was sitting inside as well. "But why?" I asked.

"It's an order from King," he said, and when it comes to king, you know who denies. I nodded and walked to that cart. I sat inside, and 4 of the other girls were here, too. "Oh my God, you have pretty eyes." A girl who looked really charming and sweet said..as always I received another compliment about my eyes. "Thank you," i replied. "Hey, do you know by any chance what's going on?" One of them asked.

"Exactly, no," I said. The horse cart started "Well I must say there's something really mysterious that they aren't telling us," another one said. They were talking too much, like non-stop. And I was looking outisde the from the squared hole.

The horse cart stopped right in front of the palace. A royal soldier came and opened the door, We got off from the cart, and the girl gasped at the beauty of the palace. "I never got a chance to see palace from this close," one of them said, I looked around and saw 4 others cart similar to the one's on which we came. I was solving this mystery in my mind. Why did all these girls who looked in their 20's should be here? I thought. As I was thinking, someone interrupted my thoughts.

"King would like to call you all inside, please make a row and be respectful," one of the soldiers said as we lined up standing in a straight posture. One by one, we all got inside. This may be our first time stepping in the palace. Everyone except me was gasping at the beauty of the palace.. well, when it would be ball party's and all, they never used their personal palace for the party. They used the other one, which is a bit sma from this one.