PART 27: KEEP YOU CLOSE

Ruella's POV:
Sitting on the throne feeling like a victory. After so many tries, finally, that old man is dead and that bitch is caged.

I smirked and held the crown and wore it. Finally, I got the chance to wear this crown, but not officially yet.

So what? I made my way clear to have it at least. The gate opened, revaling kiyan. After he entered the gate, he was again closed.

With a disappointed face after, he saw me sitting on the throne and wearing kings crown. "It's illegal, not even a crown prince can sit on the kings throne or wear the crown," he was telling me deciplines?

Huh, who the heck he is? Never mind, I'm too happy today, so I won't mind that.

"Do you have something special to tell?" I said, looking at my nails. "Yes, very special," he said, and I looked at him.

"Go on," I said to him to continue. "Primce Kim Taehyung and King Jungkook -" I cut off his words.

"What happened to them? Are they dead, too?" I laughed.

Author's POV:
Ruella's condition was taking her to mental illness. "No, They are in the palace," as soon as kiyan said, she stopped laughing.

"WHAT? HOW?? Wasn't taehyung going to come after 2 weeks?? And jungkook, what is he doing here??" As soon as ruella asks him.

The gate opened and revaling two tall, most handsome, beautiful, and ethereal men alive on the earth.

"Think of the devil," taehyung said and looked at jungkook. "And the devil is here," Meanwhile, Jungkook completed the half sentence.

Ruella gulped in fear. "You didn't even wait for my father to get buried, too hurry to sit on that throne?" Taehyung chuckled, but only God knew how dangerous it was for her.

"Killing your own father," Taehyung said. "Trying to poison y/n and the king," jungkook said.

"Stealing and blaming it on y/n," taehyung said. "Locking her behind the bars in that condition," jungkook has never hated anyone as much as he hated ruella.

"What do you think you're? You'll keep going, and no one will stop you? Why didn't you once think that if you hurt my wife once, then what can happen to you?" Taehyung asked her.

She knew she messed up, and it's time for her to pay for all the sins she did.

She was again heaving in anger and failure. "Put the crown back on its place and get up from the throne," taehyung asked her politely.

"Listen! Your wife -"..."PUT THE CROWN BACK AND GET UP FROM THE THRONE!!" Taehyung roared everyone in the throne hall flinched.

Except for jungkook, he was as much as angry like taehyung. Ruella placed the crown back and stepped down from the throne stage.

Two guards came and handcuffed her. She was burning in anger. Taehyung and jungkook walked closer to her.

"What damnation would you like to have?" Taehyung asked her. "Left alone in the desert, Hanged to death, Starved to death, sliced in pieces, or you want to get killed by my sword?" Taehyung asked her.

She tried to free herself from the handcuffs. "You're just taking the revenge of your wife!" She groaned.
Taehyung scoffed.

"You're a murderer, and they deserve to die," taehyung glared at her, wanting to kill her.

"Take her to the prison and hang her to the death before I raise my sword on a woman!" Taehyung kept glaring into ruella's eyes to find guilt it was nowhere.

The guards walked past them by holding ruella from both sides. "Wait!" Taehyung said, turning back.

"No one shall ever behave like that with my wife or else I will not spare them, or if anyone ever made her cry again, I won't hesitate to use my sword on their neck" Taehyung made it clear for everyone to hear it.