PART 15: SWIMMING POOL

Taehyung's POV:
Her head was on my chest, and we were laying so close to each other.

Her hands were tangled with mine. "Taehyung, i want to ask you something," she said.

"Sure ask," i replied. "Who's that girl with blond hair?" When she asked that, i felt kinda nervous, but i think it's better i tell her.

"Bella," i replied. "When i first saw you, she was holding your hand," she said. "Yeah.. she's my ex-girlfriend, " i told her.

"Why is she here?" She questioned which she should. "I dont know, i didn't call her... ruella did." I answered.

"Why would she do that?" She mumbled. "To make difficulties for me." i said. Then i kissed the top of her head.

A light giggle escaped from her mouth. "Someone once said that they hate me so much, and look what I did to them," she said.

"It's all because of that beauty of those eyes, face, and soul," I replied. "
Are you a poet? Because you say a lot about my eyes, "  she asked. "I wasn't. You made me," he replied.

She smiled and pinched my nose. "Taehyung," she said, tangling her fingers in my hair.

"Yes," I replied. "What will we name the baby?" She asked me. "If it will be boy then, Taeyang."...

"And girl?" She asked. "Why don't you choose that?" I mentioned.

"Hm.. Seo yoyng?" She said and looked at me while I was busy looking at her face.

"Tae?" She called me. "Don't speak for a while. Let me take a look at this beautiful face," I assessed.

She chuckled and turned my face to the other side with her hand.

I turned back and again looked at her. "Taehyung!!!" She covered her face in my chest. "Whaaaaat?" I giggled.

"I can't bear eye contact with you, you know that," she muffled in my chest. "Alright, but can't i look at my wife?" I said.

"No," she replied, and I pulled her body on mine. She was lying up on me now.

She hit my chest because I changed her position.  "Why are you so shy?" I chuckled, trying to make her look at me.

"I'm not! It's just your eyes do something to me, " she replied.

"I'm sorry, but I have to," I said and flipped us around. Now I was above her.

"Hm, hm," I evilly chuckled and looked at her. "You can't put weight on me," she told me.

"Don't give me guidelines. We both know that I can do something else as well.

But as I'm restricted by you, so I won't." I replied and pecked her lips. She closed her eyes,

"I want to sleep." She gave an excuse for not maintaining eye contact with me.

"Goodnight," I snuggled my face in the crook of her neck. "Good night? What do you mean by good night? There's a whole damn place empty on the bed beside me, lay down there and sleep, " she said.

"Who's palace is this?" I asked her. "Your father's." She replied. "Who's chamber is this?".I asked. "Yours, I mean ours," she replied.

"First it was mine, and Who's wife is this?" I asked. "Yo- Taehyung, please!" She struggled to push me.

"Keep trying." I didn't move an inch. "Taehyungggg! You're so annoying. " she tried to push me again.

And now, I am by myself laid on the other side.

She turned to the other side, I gripped her waist and slid her body near me until her back touched my body.

"Don't go far from me ever," I whispered. She ruffled my hair. "I am not," she replied.