PART 2: CHOSEN ONE

Taehyung's POV:
Me and Bella were holding hands, the vizier let us to fathers throne hall. The big door opened by the royal guards and there laid the red carpet on the way to inside the throne hall. The red carpet ended till the throne, where my father sat.

Me and her walked in and the guards closed the doors behind. I bowed to my father and seeing me bowing him Bella bowed him too. "Greetings father, your majesty" I said and pulled up. He didn't reply his sight was stuck on our joined hands. I separated our hands. "You must have heard about my health in the royal letter which was sent to you" father said and stood up from his throne, the guards saluted him. "I...did" I replied.

"Introduction?" He looked at Bella. "Oh I? I am Bella Kay, i-" before she could say anything I spoke in between. "She's Bella my girlfriend" I said and saw a soft smile appeared on my father's face. "I want to have a talk with my son, the uninvited guest should leave us alone for a moment" he said that for bella.

Bella looked at me and i nodded, the guards guided her the way out from here. "Now my own son will break the rules of kingdom?" He stood infront of me.

"Dad...I love her! Please" I requested him to understand my words. "Son, what you want can't happen, this is the rule in our dynasty, you can only marry a girl who I want you to, and she'd be only from this country, these foreigners just play love games and leave. I want a girl for you who stands beside you for the rest of your life and take care of this kingdom with you" he said with a calm voice while I was becoming angry.

"She does love me! And she will stay with me" I greeted my teeths. "Don't talk to the one with that harsh voice who told you how to speak!" His voice became a bit harsh. "I won't marry a girl except if she'll be bella" I looked straight in his eyes. "You'll be kicked out from this kingdom and will have no right on any properties" he announced.

"So heartless of you" I said, "Fine if this is what you want then I'll leave with her!" I said and turned around to leave but then. "Taehyung, I never wanted to tell you but...I have lung cancer..I don't have much time left.. take it as my last wish that you'll marry the one who I want" his voice was cracking, my heart just skipped a beat. I turned around and saw those tears in his eyes.

"Father.." I mumbled, I ran to him and hugged him, I started to cry so loud. My mother died after giving me birth, never saw her except the portraits hanging on the walls in her memory, my father always gave me the love of a mother and a father, i felt guilty arguing him. "Wh-why" I was crying way too badly, he patted my back.

"Believe me I won't choose anything bad for you" he assured me. But I was just too emotional I forgot about everything at that time.

Y/n's POV:
We were in the archery place and of course I wasn't good at archery so I was missing the targets. I was putting the arch sticks in my couch when. "2 million and go far away from here never return to this kimgdom" I heard a womanly voice.

I turned around and saw Princess Ki Ruella standing, she crossed her arms around her chest, I bowed to her. "Why shall I?" I asked. "Because I don't want you to win" she replied. "Now I definitely will, must be a big reward for winning that's why you're saying" I smiled back at her she rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm saying it for your benifit" she said.. "then why only me, say to the other girls too" I said the valid answer. "Because I know even if one of them wins, the king will only choose you to for the reward" she said as I smirked. "So you know what's the reward?" I asked. "I do" she replied.