PART 11: JELOUSY⚠️

Y/n's POV:
Everyone went gasping seeing us, when we started to step downstairs. "They are the most beautiful couple" I heard someone gossiping I looked down in shyness. Taehyung gave me his arm and I looked at him, I tangled my arm with his.

We walked to the kind and bowed to him. "You both look good" he also smiled.. taehyung is just like him he also smiles so rarely. We walked over to a table which was meant to be for us only. Almost everyone's eyes were on us.

Time passed and few couples started to dance now. Taehyung looked at me. "Shall we?" He asked. I nodded with a smile. But then ruella came. "Ahh hey y/n!" She said and I looked at her. "Yeah?" I asked. "That ahjuma you talk alot to is calling you! She's up there, the hallways near your chamber" she said and looked at me then taehyung.

"Just a moment I'll be back" I said and taehyhng gave me a nod. I walked over to the stair case and went upstairs.

Taehyung's POV:
"Why don't you dance with me till then handsome?" Ruella said and gave me her hand, I looked away and ignored her. "Ohh! I see! Loyal huh!" She scoffed. "It's not about being loyal, I don't like to be with negative people" I replied to her.

"Huh? Negative? Woah!" She chuckled. "Hey taehyung c'mon let's dance" she said this time a little louder and everyone looked at us.. Father and ki, too. I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw in anger. "I knew it" I said.

She gave me her hand and I took it, we walked to the dancing area and I held her a bit far.. but she pulled me closer. "Don't do these cheap things!" I warned her. She placed her hands on my chest. "She's so lucky! Being this close to you looks like a dream" she said and I looked at staircase waiting for her to appear.

"What's taking so long?" I said.. "must be trying to get up" she chuckled and rested her head on my chest. "What?" I said with a questioning face and when I understood that she must have done something I pushed her away from me and ran upstairs.

Everyone looked at me. "Y/NN!!!" I shouted her name. "Y/N!!" I shouted again i ran towards the hallway near our chamber. There I saw her, she was a bit far. I was about to call her again but then I stopped when I saw bottle of oil on the decoration stand, she'd slip so had cause she's wearing heels.

I ran to her. And looked at the floor, she was about to step on the oily floor.. I almost caught her but she stepped on it and slipped. "Ahh!" Her foot twisted, she was about to fall down almost!!! when I caught her in my arms and pulled her up. Her eyes were clenched tightly as if she have had already decided that she'll land on the floor. "Always there to catch you" I said and she opened her eyes and looked at me.

She sighed and I pulled us up and she couldn't stand properly, she held my arm for support. "I-i guess I sprained my foot" she said while hissing. "Why's is always your foot" I said. I held her hand and knelt down, I pulled up her dress to look at her foot and it got swelled.

"I think you should rest it's getting swelled" I said. "N-no! I should be downstairs, I want to attend the event, but how did my foot slipped?" She said.. I got up and looked at the floor. "The floor it's slippery" I replied.. I did tell her the real reason.

"How will you walk? And dance?" I asked. "I.. i can just sit there it's ok! Atleast I'll attend the carnival" she replied.. I nodded. She held my arm and we started to walk back, she was hissing lightly while walking. "Should I lift you up?" I asked. "N-no! Father mustn't like it.. and that also in front of so many people" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're my wife I don't need someone's permission to do anything to you" I said and lifted her up. "Bu-but Ta-tae..."..."Shh maybe you care about what people think but I care about y-" I stopped when I realized what I was about to say.